A few carvings, and triple layer pillars

I rarely post my creations here (mostly because I forget to either take the pic, or post the pic - lol) So I figured since I DID take some pics of these I thought I would share. They are a few of my carvings I made a couple of weeks ago for a special order, my 3-wick chunk and also some pillars I made yesterday.

The chunk pillar overpour is scented Vanilla Silk (chunks unscented)

the triple layers are as follows:

right:

top - grape

middle - banana

bottom - strawberry

middle:

top - orange

next - lime

3rd - lemon

last - orange again

Left:

top - Best Friends

middle - honeydew

bottom - watermelon

I am a horrible photographer (another reason for not posting - LOL) but I'm sure you will get the idea...

Thanks for looking. :)

post-212-139458444772_thumb.jpg

post-212-139458444775_thumb.jpg

post-212-13945844478_thumb.jpg

All those candles are gorgeous!!! Where does one learn to make cut n carve candles??

Thanks everyone!

As for Cut n Carve, a few years ago when the IGCA convention was here in CO I attended and took a class on it, then after that I knew it was something I wanted to do, so invested in some used dipping vats, books and videos. It's fun, and I love it.

Now those are carved candles that I would buy. Very nice! I love the look of all carved, but most just don't appeal to my taste, but yours are different and I really like that. Also love that big chunky pillar!

I completely agree! I think it's b/c they are not as "busy" as some others I've seen.

I'm definitely in awe of anyone who does the cut n carve candles, that is TRULY art! :thumbsup:

I also, think you should be posting more pics. "hint hint". :D