Wire Hanger Swirl

Groovy Chic

I've searched, I promise, but I didn't find anything on how to do a wire hanger swirl. If it's there, I'm a search dummy ;)

I love the look of the soaps with this type of swirl. Would anyone be willing to share a little on this technique?

Thanks so much, Groovy Chic

Are you a member of The Whisk? The tutorial is on that board.

You know, I signed up there last week and got a welcome email telling me to post an introduction then I'd be activated. Well I can't post unless I log in it says when I try and create a thread. Emailed back and never heard a thing. Would love to be able to read over there, but it's impossible. :(

You know, I signed up there last week and got a welcome email telling me to post an introduction then I'd be activated. Well I can't post unless I log in it says when I try and create a thread. Emailed back and never heard a thing. Would love to be able to read over there, but it's impossible. :(

It takes a little bit to get approved over there. I think it took me like two weeks to get approved when I signed up.

Yeah but what she's asking me to do is impossible. I can't post an intro if I can't log in! LOL I'll just sit back and maybe she's just looking for if I'm a trouble maker or not. I used this user name so she should be able to see my posts if she comes here.

I've searched, I promise, but I didn't find anything on how to do a wire hanger swirl. If it's there, I'm a search dummy ;)

I love the look of the soaps with this type of swirl. Would anyone be willing to share a little on this technique?

Thanks so much, Groovy Chic

Yes, it's over there. Look at what Nancyg does in the gallery there. They are gorgeous!

www.the-whisk.us is the link.

Yeah but what she's asking me to do is impossible. I can't post an intro if I can't log in! LOL I'll just sit back and maybe she's just looking for if I'm a trouble maker or not. I used this user name so she should be able to see my posts if she comes here.

Um, when I got that email, I posted the intro IN TO the email and sent it back. one hour later I was in.

Tell them your user name on the other soap/candle boards you on and such. I think they just want to make sure that you're not a troll:embarasse

Um, when I got that email, I posted the intro IN TO the email and sent it back. one hour later I was in.

Tell them your user name on the other soap/candle boards you on and such. I think they just want to make sure that you're not a troll:embarasse

What I got was an email that said please read and introduce yourself here, there was a link posted, then it said stay tuned so we can activate your account. LOL I have it still in my email. I responded back, that I can't post an intro at that link because you can only post there if you log in and I couldn't. I swear. LOL I can send you the email word for word. Trust me I was confused. But I'm there now so it's all good thank you again the candlepastore. :)

I was over there for a while....but was offline for a while and then couldnt log on anymore....:cry2:

They are a nice group over there.

tootie

Sign up again. Since you weren't on for a while they may have deleted your account.

I had it happen to me so I make sure to post once in a while so it doesn't happen again.

Sign up again. Since you weren't on for a while they may have deleted your account.

I had it happen to me so I make sure to post once in a while so it doesn't happen again.

Olivia can keep her board. I am currently deleted for not posting enough.

I've been a member of the dish since the same time, don't post a heck of a lot; they don't care if you like to read. Bye bye Whisk. I don't need this.

e