TCS True Lavender

SOAPFREAK

OMG, I'm loving that soap! Did you use the nozzle to the pastry bag to make the divits in the soap? That is so cool. I've never used a pastry bag in my life, so I'm sure I'd be quiet inept at it lol.

(tries to beat Scented to the punch and just pm's my address directly :P )

OMG, I'm loving that soap! Did you use the nozzle to the pastry bag to make the divits in the soap? That is so cool. I've never used a pastry bag in my life, so I'm sure I'd be quiet inept at it lol.

(tries to beat Scented to the punch and just pm's my address directly :P )

You gals are so silly! I laid bubble wrap in the bottom of the mold, bubble side up. This is now my top instead of bottom. Then I poured the layer of lavender and then white.

I laid bubble wrap in the bottom of the mold, bubble side up. This is now my top instead of bottom. Then I poured the layer of lavender and then white.

Now see? I would have never thought to do that. How innovative!

OMG I don't know how I missed the cut pictures. And OMG!!!! Love love love that flower stamp on them. I had to look twice because I almost thought somehow you managed to get a swirl in there that looked like a little flower. LOL :drool: