Did another show

Kay

ShariG & I did another show at the PX here on post at Ft Campbell, KY. We planned it for Valentines Day well acouple days before & did fairly well. Here are some pictures of our show. Enjoy!

Kay

Ooops attached 2 of the same pictures..sorry

post-5306-139458443111_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458443115_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458443118_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458443121_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the compliments! They are truely appreciated. And yes, we were very nervous. We just wanted to make sure that we had everything.

Anyway, what Kay isn't telling everyone, is that she had things under control and had no reason to be nervous. We were all sick that week. To include the 5 children b/t the two of us, and my cranky hubby!

But we perservered and all ended well. We had a great time as always, and thanks for posting the pics Kay.

Shari

AWESOME set up ladies! :)

You said you did this show at the PX-it looks like a mall to me-is that the way PX's are set up? Obviously I've never been to one, just heard about the great deals one can get there.

Your set up looks like a kiosk, is that what it was? Or did you just set up tables and such?

LOVE the pink arrangement-perfect for the big LOVE DAY! And those heart containers look really good sitting in the plate holders-GREAT idea!

So did you guys meet there at the base? And were you both doing candles before you met? I'm so curious about your "relationship". How awesome to have someone who shares your passion to do shows and such with! :D

Great job! :thumbsup:

Yes it is a kiosk in the PX...we are lucky to have such a great PX most are not like that. as for deals...you have to look for them, They carry nothing but name brand items so sometimes it does get expensive.

As for the relationship Shari & I have, it is a very good one. We met about 1 year ago actually here on CT. I moved here to Ky & she just lives about 45 minutes away. Her husband is also in the military so we have allot in common. We both love the passion for making candles & both had never thought about even doing shows until we met each other. We love doing them together. We get along great, don't fight over money or who sold the most products..its just great to have such a great friend that shares the same passion as I do. :drool: lol

Thanks for the comments about our set up...we are still learning how to do things as far as shows are concerned...but its fun learning. It was Sharis idea about the hearts on the stands..they were actually for the name tags, but decided to place her hearts on them. Turned out to be a pretty good idea. Wish I could figure out how to dispay my pillars better. Any ideas???? :D

Your candles look really good. I like those heart shape container candles. It that one Lovespell black? Or just a dark purple?

It was a dark purple. I know it looks black though. They came out a little darker than I was expecting, but I wasn't about to not use the wax. So I did a test burn and they did fine. So I decided, heck with it. Honestly, they were one of the big sellers that day.

Thanks for all the great comments. We appreciate them.

Shari