Soap Cupcakes

LovelyLathers

I made these out of cp and the frosting is whipped soap. The yellow is lemon, The white is white chocolate, green is monekey farts, the pink is strawberry. This was the first time doing the whipped soap it was fun.

a>

a>

This one is a dead sea mud soap, scented with a blend of lemongrass sage and eucylptus.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j221/LovelyLathers/cupcakes/P1010010-1.jpg

The cupcakes are really cute! I don't know if I'd want to use them :confused:

That sea mud soap looks :yay: I can't wait to see the cut pics!!

I'm hoping to get back to soaping in the next couple of wks. We're still trying to get things out of boxes :( I want to TRY to swirl my soap like that!!

Great job!

Wow...those are awesome! Oh my, I don't have a sweet tooth, normally...I'm on Day 8 nicotine-free...and now all I want is a cupcake...LOL Those look so real, how fun are they...!!!! Great job! Love the Dead Sea Mud soap too, beautiful swirls!!!

Ok where's the can of frosting when you need it! :P Holy smokes woman those cupcakes look so real! Awesome job! So was the whipped soap easy? Does it take longer to get firm? It looks so shiny and wet, so just curious.

Are you selling these? If so, I'm sure they're gonna be a big hit! :D

Lovely, we're waiting for the mud cut pic, it looks fantastic in the mold!

Of course I'm still :drool: over those cupcakes. I have a question though, if you don't mind, Do the paper cupcake liners get saturated with the soap, making them a pain to get off? (Assuming you pour the soap right into the paper liners). Do you have the whipped soap all ready for when you pour the soap into the liners and then put the whipped soap on top? (I'm thinking not, but thought I would ask).

Thanks everyone for looking. I made the cupcakes in the papers (not the foil ones) in an old cupcake pan. The papers did not get saturated, or every greasy looking and peel of very easily with nothing sticking. I make them The day before I add the frosting. I have not had a problem with them separating. The frosting does not stay quite as shiny as they are in the pic as it cures. I wish it did. I am going to play around with the recipe to see if I can find some way to add a bit of beeswax to see if it will add a sheen to it.

Didn't I see in a thread recently where someone said to get rid of ash to wipe them with rubbing alcohol (or something), but that doing that would make them shiney? I can't remember now where I saw it.

Because of the decorations I can't wipe them. I am afraid they will fade or bleed into the soaps. But they still look great even with the dull look. Real frosting isn't shiny really either.

I don't know how I missed this one? LOL OMG those cupcakes look so real!!! Like delicious real!!! Beautiful cupcake soapies!!! :drool:

Did you cut the other one yet? I searched the thread for the cut ones. Curious to see them because the molded looked so beautiful!!! Have to look closer for link if I missed it. :)