Beeswax orb with dogwoods

Donita

You must be sick of me posting pictures all week.....but the devil made me do it.....:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 ....this is for a customer who wanted a yellow beeswax orb with white flowers. I told her I would post it...... I love the dogwood because it reminds me of SPRING....I added some little buttercups to brighten it up a little and some tiny white hydrangea....the "wild vine" heart was an afterthought.

My neighbor is on his roof at this moment with ski poles banging off the ice dam. The entire back of his house is covered from roof to ground...like an igloo. We had a guy come this morning to shovel the deck....$100. EEEEEEEEEEEK. It was over 7 feet in some places. Way too much for me. I would rather be in the cozy house making candles......and remember....the steam from any pots you are using for a double boiler to melt the wax is good for you body. Now I have to go out and shovel the path to the satelite dish....oh joy!!!!!!!! I take my cell phone with me in case I get stuck in the snow....... Donita

post-248-139458441535_thumb.jpg

post-248-139458441537_thumb.jpg

You must be sick of me posting pictures all week.....but the devil made me do it.....:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 ....this is for a customer who wanted a yellow beeswax orb with white flowers. I told her I would post it...... I love the dogwood because it reminds me of SPRING....I added some little buttercups to brighten it up a little and some tiny white hydrangea....the "wild vine" heart was an afterthought.

My neighbor is on his roof at this moment with ski poles banging off the ice dam. The entire back of his house is covered from roof to ground...like an igloo. We had a guy come this morning to shovel the deck....$100. EEEEEEEEEEEK. It was over 7 feet in some places. Way too much for me. I would rather be in the cozy house making candles......and remember....the steam from any pots you are using for a double boiler to melt the wax is good for you body. Now I have to go out and shovel the path to the satelite dish....oh joy!!!!!!!! I take my cell phone with me in case I get stuck in the snow....... Donita

Hey! Donita Those are beautiful. Do you use a mold to do that. How long have been doing it. Man I wish i can do this. Is it hard to do.

Gorgeous! But that doesn't surprise me. Are the flowers put on like you do the seagrass on the shell canes? I tried orbs only once and with no success, but want to try it again. Keep posted girlfriend...you are my mentor!