** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Brrr, trying to stay in out of the cold - 15F here. This weekend is definitely a working weekend - get orders out, then make most of my unscented soaps for the first half of the year - plain, cornmeal & honey, triple oat honey. And working on another resume - still trying to leave this job because it's driving me crazy :)

What new research is everyone doing? Anyone changing waxes, or looks, or anything else major?

Brrr is right, but we're not at 15F, were in the hi 30's ~ low 40's with drizzly rain and grey skies.

I'll be pouring orders, and trying out some new enamel containers. Hopefully can fit in time to take some product pics for my new B&B website and staying inside!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Carrie

No big changes, but I've got a lot of tarts to make - all sorts of scents. I've got orders to fill, plus I'm sending in samples for February's Little Black Box, and those have to be to her by Friday. *faint* So I'll be busy, busy, busy!

Nothing happening here because it way too cold to pour soy candles in my basement late at night. I have so restocking to do but it won't happen until the temperatures come back up by about twenty degrees.

Waiting for my soap molds to arrive. I ordered 2 two pound molds and 2 four pound molds from Candles and woodcrafts. They just ent them out so I hope they will be here by Friday!

Just trying to stay warm and exploring soap recipes on line as well as playing with the soap calculator.

Fire

Just some valentine's day tarts in ....chocolate covered strawberries...butt naked...and love spell :smiley2: I just poured the butt naked what a wonderful tropical smell it has Oh, and im gonna try smelly jellies :P Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!! Jessica

Saturday night there will be nothing in my pots, as I will be watching the new season premiers of Dr Who and Torchwood on BBC America!

Saturday and Sunday day, I'll be pouring more of my new Peak scents:

Tall grass, mango papaya, love spell, tropical tuberose, warm apple pie, white tea and ginger, macintosh, honeysuckle, ocean, etc. well, not all of them, but I'll get to try some!

Nothing too much here except testing!:tongue2: I made 3dozen melting pot candles out of j223 last year..didn't like the 223 because of the wicked wetspots(bubbles),am burning some of those for myself...has anyone had any problems with the wax around the wick turning brown?This is a med.blue colored candle!?:confused:

Anyhow...nothing but that and lake effect snow!YUK! Kimmeroo

There's a guy in my office who's from Knoxville - he and his wife just had their first baby this past Tuesday - I'm going to pour him (well, her, really) some baby block candles colored University of TN orange and white (go Vols). I know he'll love that since it's a boy. :)