2008 Tennessee Soap & Candle Social

Birdie

Oh!!! I am so excited I can't wait to meet you all!!! Yippeeeee!!

Soapfreak and I are driving up early Saturday Morning too. I will have to write some of your names down.

Anyone else who is going you would have to fly into the Nashville Airport. I am thinking Franklin/Brentwood ,TN is about 15 miles South of Nashville.

Barbara

Ok Satin ... doggone it, every time I read your name here I start hearing the old Kermit the Frog version of "Rubber Ducky" playing in my head ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)

*rubs hands together*

That's part of me eeeevil plan to take over the world! Madness by distraction :D

Just checking to see if anyone had gotten a response to their registration. I got a PayPal bill this morning but was a little hesitant to pay it before making sure it was from the right person! I couldn't think of anything I'd be getting billed $90 for because I didn't remember ordering anything--then I remembered that I signed up for 2 registrations. (All I could think of was the co-op for Dan's bands and thought I had accidentally ordered 45,000 of them or something like that!!)

I just wondered if we were supposed to get some kind of confirmation or registration number--since this is my first event of this kind, I have no idea how they're handled.

Anybody know anything? TIA,

Jane

I didn't but you should DEFINATELY sign up for the colored candle one. Your candles will knock their socks off! My favs were the marbles :smiley2:

Aww, thanks :cheesy2:

It's just I'm not sure what's involved. I mean, if they are accepting 45 people, would I need 45 pillars?? :shocked2: That's an awful lot....

I've never been to one of these things...lol

I didn't, either, but am debating about whether I should. I'd love to participate but don't feel like a plain multi-layered container would be very impressive to anyone!

I would love to get in on the dynamite packaging because I love pretty packaging. I had some good ones for Christmas but am out of those and can't get them at this time of year.

I didn't but it did say you only had to do 12 items. HTH

I must've missed that. I couldn't find a whole lot of specific information about anything. Guess I should poke around the site more....lol.

I put colored candles maybe... wonder if they accepted that? :tongue2:

(Thanks Kim)Whatcha need to know about the swaps? We were hoping to offer something for every one. The "Candles in Color" was to touch those who had at least a little experience and "For Newbies Only", well, like it says "the name says it all"!

Birdie, I can't seem to send you a private message, so I'll just post it on here! I added my checking account to PayPal and it said it will take 3-5 days before I can use it, so I'll get my payment to you as soon as everything seems official!!

Thanks for calling the other night--I enjoyed chatting with you.

Jane

• 1 month later...

Thanks Birdlegs I had a really good time at the Tennessee Social I enjoyed meeting everyone hopefully I can take more pictures next year so I can post alot of them here.

You did an awesome job of putting everything together all by ourself. :thumbsup: :highfive: :whoohoo:

Barbara AL

• 2 weeks later...

( :embarasse I know yall think this bird just flew the coop but that's not true! My PC died 2 days after and I have been struggling with getting things back to par! :mad: A word of advice - If you run any of your biz off your PC, BACK IT UP NOW!!!! I have lost sales and possible an account because of not being able to access my records!)

Thank yall so much!! I am so glad yall enjoyed it! It was hard doing it alone but worth every minute! I thought our demos and vendors were the greatest. I appreciate them so much. And what a goodie bag! How many lbs did those weigh?! Tell me what yall got :drool: cause I never did get to look in a finished one.