looking for lovespell

PamR

Oh Pam! I just got a lb at my door today and it's Mine all Mine!! :tiptoe:

I love TCS LS, I hope they get it back soon! Have you called them to find out? Good luck in your search, but I would call them. Their Lavender Milk throws like a bomb!

Oh Pam! I just got a lb at my door today and it's Mine all Mine!! :tiptoe:

I love TCS LS, I hope they get it back soon! Have you called them to find out? Good luck in your search, but I would call them. Their Lavender Milk throws like a bomb!

Lavender Milk? What does it smell like compared to Lavender?

Customer's say mine smells just like VS Lovespell. I couldn't honestly say, since I've never smelled VS. I guess I'm the only one in the universe who hasn't. But, I get mine from KY.

HTH

Jennifer

Me either.

NG's is good. MC's seems good to me.

I just poured MC's love spell in a pillar this morning and wow is it strong. I used to hate this scent. I guess it's grown on me. Still not my favorite but I can tolerate it. My SIL loves it.

Never tried thiers, but got an email that Love Spell is on sale at KY:

here's part of the e-newsletter:

Ky Candle Wax Supply Inc

Hello Everyone,

We now have on special our LoveSpell at $13.95 per pound.

Between now and Valentines day, we are going to have Valentine

fragrances on special each week.

www.kycandlewaxsupply.com

Don't know how their Love Spell is. Maybe someone can chime in.

I hope someone can chime in about the KY Love spell, as I have a fundraiser coming and one scent choice is Lovespell, but I was going to use TCS(tried and true) and they are OOS. I only have a lb of it. Not enough by far for this event. I buy my wax from KY and will get a few lbs of lovespell if I see others have had great luck with it. I hate to change but it's on sale right now and I need a ton!! Thanks!!

Wow.............I can't believe nobody mentioned ICS Love spell. That is the only one so far I have tried and I sell the heck out of it! Thought about trying KY's............I haven't found an oil from Vicky yet that I didn't like! They are all good! HTH

Another good Valentine scent is Champagne & Strawberries!

Bulkoils has a great Love Spell:cheesy2:

I dont trust bulk oils any more I used to buy 2 oils from them (white tea & ginger, and clean cotton) within a year they changed the formula twice. They denied the 1st time and then the second they said its the same they just put an additive in it. Needless to say I had angry customers, and scratched them off my supplier list.