In need of some Spicy scent ideas

mindy5140

It doesn't have to be from a specific supplier.

So far I have:

Pink Pepper Berry

Sweet Orange Chilli Pepper

Apple Jack

Hillbilly Homebrew

Country Bumpkin which isn't spicy at all but my spicy lovin customers like it.

Spice of the Forest which was an ok seller during Christmas but nobody wants it now.

Apple Cinnamon

And that's about it, I need more. I was thinking about just buying a Cinnamon FO and just add it to my plain jane FO's but then there are those scents like Pink Pepperberry that I just couldn't make myself.

Any Help would be great.

Mindy

harvest spice- millcreek

cinnamon/vanilla-millcreek

smoke & odor eliminator- candlescience, this is spicy, kinda clovey, i call it country spice & it sells great.

cinnamon spice & everything nice from candlesandsupplies.com it's a cinnamon spiced tea scent. love it.

fyi these all throw excellent in gb415 pure soywax.

'Amish Harvest' from Peak! Looooove this stuff. Very spicy and I was thinking of renaming to 'Cinnamon Spice' or something for the rest of the year. A friend of mine got a votive of it from me and came back and asked me to make some jars to put on a warmer in her office. She said it was strong enough to cover some less interesting scents she has to tolerate there.

I love stuff with clove in it too. 'Orange Clove' is a favorite but it's usually heavier on the oranges than cloves, but you could look for other FOs with cloves. Some 'Bay Rum's will be heavy on the clove, if that type of scent would work for you. It's not a kitchen/cooking type scent.

I like the 'Spicy Apples & Peaches' that's been mentioned but the bottle I have, and candles I've made from it, are way more fruity than spicy.

Darbla

• 1 month later...