Can you see the image of the lady in my soap?

Meridith

O.K. sorry these are not great pictures but hopefully you will see the lady in the soap. DD says its the Virgin Mary and I need to list this on ebay and make money. I think she just wants a really good Christmas gift from Mom and Dad this year. LOL I've had a few others agree that it is the VM. I definitely see the image of a woman but as to if its the VM, it is any body's guess. Of course, if you listen to my DD, it is her and it is worth money. I asked her if she wanted to buy it then. I'm sure you can guess what her answer was! lol

The image is on the left of the soap. The 1st 2 pictures show the whole soap. The last picture is my finger pointing at the image.

So what do you all think?

post-121-139458437416_thumb.jpg

post-121-13945843742_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458437422_thumb.jpg

No she actually said, "I don't want to buy THAT soap. You should just give it to me for free and I'll sell it and keep the money." Fat chance. lol

On the other side of this bar, I can see a cow, a Labrador and right next to the woman, it looks like a ghost face. I don't think the pictures are really clear enough to see these images, but the image of the woman really stands out. It seems to stand out more and more but that could just be my imagination since I know it is there.

I would put it on Ebay. There are a lot of people who sincerely believe in that and you just may get lucky...ya never know so go for it!

P.S. Maybe email the pic to your local news station LOL--free publicity and who cares if you look a bit loony if you hit the cash cow?:yay:

The yellowish spot your finger is covering in the last picture looks like an African mask to me. I see a dolphin… a happy ghost, and on the left side the side of a blond woman’s head wearing a red earring. Sorry, but all I see is pretty cloud like swirls where you’re pointing. Still… mighty pretty soap.

Grandma Ariel, the image of the woman is in the blue part right next to the yellow. I wish I knew how to out line it but I'm such a bonehead at those things. I had a program that did that on another computer at one time. It is cool what you see in though. :)

IMJ - sad thing is, I've smoked nothing and I can sstill ee things without being on drugs. :laugh2: But I swear, there is an image of a woman in this soap. I'm not one of those people that can usually see things in stuff; you know like those pictures of dots that have pictures kind of embedded in. Does that make sense? I can not for the life of me see a picture; all I see are stupid dots. I've been told to just relax my eyes, let my eyes go sort of unfocused, stand close, stand far away, etc, and nothing. It just freakin' dots. :laugh2: But this, I can see. But I do admit to having extremely poor vision.

DH noticed it first. He's always showing me stuff in my soap he can see - just like Scented does! :D Most of the time, I can't see what he sees. And believe you me, he takes great effort to try to MAKE me see what he sees. He's been known to get a bit annoyed with me. lol

I see her!! I see her blue veil flowing down... Pretty cool.... and maybe it's just MY EYES playing tricks on me (or that big doobie I just puffed)... but I see a side view of an angel kneeling down right behind her... it's not as prominent as the VM... but I see it... (Ok... the big doobie thing was just a joke.) :)

I would put it on Ebay. There are a lot of people who sincerely believe in that and you just may get lucky...ya never know so go for it!

P.S. Maybe email the pic to your local news station LOL--free publicity and who cares if you look a bit loony if you hit the cash cow?:yay:

I love it! :highfive:

At first I couldn't see it, kept thinking, "uh yah right, these people are just a bit off" but now I see it! :yay: LOL

I also see the angel behind her like Creative said, toooo cool! :)

Yep, I'd put it on Ebay and see what happens, this is the perfect time for something like that to show up! ;)

:laugh2: I think you all need to stop inhaling the lye!!!!

I don't make soap...so no lye inhalation here...but I see it! lol!!! It looks to me like the face is facing her finger and the long hair or cloak is coming down around her shoulders. But then I see ghosts so don't go by what I say.