Best Show Ever

sharyl55

I had a great show today. Weather was just crappy enough that folks didn't want to work in their yards. Thank goodness they came to the show and were in the mood to buy. This is my 4th yr doing this show. I had several repeat customers from last year. One lady stocked up on clamshells. Told me Yank** tarts suck (her word not mine) compared to mine. Now that really made me feel good. Made up for unloading in the rain this morning.

Sold out of my holiday casseroles except for the Brandied Pear which was my personal favorite. Go figure. Ended up doing just over 12x registration fee. Feels good to have repeat customers.

There is an Eastern Shore web page. The man that runs it showed up and took some pictures. Here is the link.

http://www.esva.net/cgi-bin/pix?Scrapbooks/Nandua_Craft_Show

My stuff is the 1st two pictures in the 5th row - Memory Candle and Wine candles. I may have to contact him about taking pictures for a web site for me. Amazing what a pro can do with a camera. My pitiful attempts at pictures are here. As always I'm looking for input to improve my set up.

Hope everyone had a great day. This was my 4th show in 8 days and I am totally exhausted. Heading to bed for a well deserved nights sleep.

post-195-13945843689_thumb.jpg

post-195-139458436893_thumb.jpg

post-195-139458436895_thumb.jpg

post-195-139458436897_thumb.jpg

Congrats Sharyl :yay::yay::yay: I wish I could have done it with you but with this change in weather, my nasty cold wouldn't allow me. Ladies, she kicks butt when it comes to air freshners. She did a show with me last week and they flew off the rack LITERALLY! It was bare by the time we left. I am sure they will sell off the rack again Dec 1st Sharyl :) Hopefully!!! :pEspecially when I tell them the story of my kitty litter box. haha!

You deserve all this success girl. I am so proud of you! Gorgeous display and your products are awesome!

I got the mini casseroles from Michaels.

The boat makes my life so much easier for the votives. I can load it up at home and just set it on the table.

I only use the red table clothes for the holidays. It is kind of loud. I'll have to see if I can get some dusty rose colored ones.

Very nice. They also have the loaf pans at Christmas Tree Shoppe for a buck. I have stocked up on them because my Halloween and Thanksgiving ones were a big hit. So many different designs. These are going to be my best seller this year.

Question: I'm assuming that these are the 9oz pans? If they are, are you triple wicking and how much are you selling them for? I am finding that I have to triple wick these.

Bob and DonnaMarie