Tips On Packaging Please...

AnjieBurdett

OK, this is the bit I hate - cellowrap was sent to this earth just to drive me insane *lol* Any hints and tips on doing this would be very much appreciated.

Before wrapping .............

DSC00815.jpg

after wrapping. Does this look ok?

DSC00818.jpg

And lastly, this one hasn't been wrapped yet (I am going to have to attempt this one drunk I think :laugh2: )

DSC00825.jpg

TIA. Anjie,x.

P.S. Should I include the baby in the basket?? :)

in my the gift basket making class I took last week

the teacher said that things like that plate standing up makes a great backwall. It also gives you a high point for the cello and the place to put the bow.

or her other suggestion would be to ditch the basket and just use the plate to hold the stuff

yours look nice, great colors

how about standing the basket ON the plate for that last one - then you don't have a great big plate sticking up - making it easier to wrap?

I think she wants a drink lol!

Do you guys get shrink wrap over there? I've always hated cello, thus I don't do gift baskets any more because it ticks me off so, but that shrink wrap just might be the answer.

Your candles look great! So do your baskets. I love those plates, where did you find those? I would suggest ditching the basket in the second basket and just use the plate as well. Cello is a pain in the ass, I had to wrap 2 HUGE baskets for a wedding, NOT FUN, I think I made up my own swear words for that one!!!:cheesy2:

I found the baskets and the plates .... and the stones at a shop called Wilkinsons, its a fab shop here in the UK. The plates and baskets were just £1.49 each and the bags of stones are 99p each! So its a cheap christmas for me *lol* - but I don't want them to look cheap.

I looked at that ebay link - a bit dear really - and I don't mean dear for shrinkwrap I mean its dear when I have gotten 3 x 100meter rolls of polypro wrap for £29...... although shrink wrap does sound soo easy :wink2: I need to keep my costs down.

I might try the last one without the basket just to see what it looks like, thanks for that tip Natty and TwinMom!

Anjie,x.

I found the baskets and the plates .... and the stones at a shop called Wilkinsons, its a fab shop here in the UK. The plates and baskets were just £1.49 each and the bags of stones are 99p each! So its a cheap christmas for me *lol* - but I don't want them to look cheap.

I looked at that ebay link - a bit dear really - and I don't mean dear for shrinkwrap I mean its dear when I have gotten 3 x 100meter rolls of polypro wrap for £29...... although shrink wrap does sound soo easy :wink2: I need to keep my costs down.

I might try the last one without the basket just to see what it looks like, thanks for that tip Natty and TwinMom!

Anjie,x.

THey dont look cheap at all. I wish I could find baskets like that and those plates, I love them!!!!

I think it looks great but this might be an easier alternative if that way frustrates you.

[ATTACH]13675[/ATTACH]

I always get frustrated trying to do them the other way so I prefer doing them this way.

Ohh that looks beautiful! Really professional and pretty. I take it that is shrink wrap?

Anjie,x.