Flickers Fragrances

mystical_angel1219

OMG, I love Rhonda's oils. I loved Lisa's oils and I'm glad Rhonda's carrying them now. Here are my favs:

Plum Currant Preserves

Cranberry Fig

Christmas Pines

Balsam & Citrus - everyone loves this one so far

Blueberry Cobbler

Gourmet Blueberry Buns

Vanilla Supreme

Secret Garden - Strawberry Rhubarb

Tuscan Lace - smells just like Sultry Angel from CC

Summer Vacation

Cinnamon Stix

Banana Walnut Cake

Iced Lemon Snap Cookies

Fairy Garden

Noire Cedre Vino

Just a couple of my favs! They are all great in C-3.

Missy

Really nice oils. Patch Honey has to be in my all-time top-five favorites. It is fabulous in CP

Also love (in 4625 ~ 6%):

Olive blossom

Red tea (will be CPing this soon)

Basil and Bartlett (also in my top 5)

Cran fig

sea island grapefruit

tangerine grapefruit

I got in on the 4 - 4ozers for $20 last week, and two of the prebuys:

Brown sugar and fig

rosemary mint

pomegranate peach

ginger lime

amber & musk

autumn spice

Thanks for giving me another FO supplier that I MUST try....:tongue2: I'm going to try a few samples, I checked out the site and I like how each FO is described. Just what I need...but who cares! I love trying new FO and I love the fall and winter scents. Haven't decided what to try yet, any suggestions on "must haves"? TIA, Dee

I received my order this evening. This is just a OOB review, I'll review again when I put them in wax:

Banana Walnut Cake-every bit as wonderful as I thought it would be. I love the scent throw of a good walnut and I can definitely smell it in this one. I've tried so many banana nut breads and have been disappointed in the throws in my soyblend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one, I really want it to work.

Fall Harvest-Also very nice OOB. It reminds me of Apple Cobbler somewhat but there are other notes in there, not quite sure what yet-if this one throws in my soyblend, I'll definitely put it out there for people to try.

Manuka & Lavender Body Wrap-I'm not the best judge on this one because I'm not a Lavender lover but I have customers that are. I'll try a couple of testers and see what they think. Definitely a spa scent.

Cider Snap-The jury is out on this one. I need to put it in wax to be fair but OOB I'm not crazy about this one.

I also received a sample of a new one, Prell. Wow, I love this one. Reminds me of simpler times and that bottle of green Prell shampoo my mom always bought. It would make a great soap fragrance. I want to try it in wax. I can see a candle with this scent sitting on my bathroom counter.

Ok, that's all for now. Turn-around time was very fast, very high quality oils, reasonable pricing, this is a good supplier. I'll go back again, there are many others I want to try next.