Lavender - Chamomile Facial Scrub

RobinInOR

They look wonderful, but do you think they'll rust? I used small tins for solid perfume once way back (using mainly Joy wax with a few other things) and found that after a while they rusted. :( There was not water used at all in the recipe either...Just wondering. ???

I doubt they will rust, i can tell by looking at the brushed look, I have english tins for lip balm and they are the brushed aluminum and are guaranteed not rust and they have the same look to them.

Good luck, they are beautiful, your products definitely have a very classy style and are very eye catching and interesting

Elle

LOL can't really tell from the pic, can you. :) It's a dry mix - you add liquid according to your face type. Milk, yogurt for dry, tea, juices for oily, or just water. Can't remember the suggestions I put on the package.

The flowers are just for decoration cuz otherwise it looks boring - you just brush them aside when you use it. Course someone will probably use it with the flowers and have lavender buds stuck all over their face :)