Soy Monster

mrchips

Is this just for you? I can't even imagine the price tag on that Monster! :shocked2:

I love those loaf type candles though, they are really pretty, and your is too, so nice and white. Is it scented?

44lbs.??? Holy cow I still can't believe it, that's almost a whole case of wax!!

7.5" wide and you have a row of wicks down the center? There's no way that will burn properly. And 44 pounds? What was the point?

sometimes you just gotta do something silly "cos you can". It makes a nice change from having to pour the same orders over and over again I guess!

sometimes you just gotta do something silly "cos you can". It makes a nice change from having to pour the same orders over and over again I guess!

Silly ? Me ?? Nah !!

Actually, it's for a friend. They live in a big old barn conversion and have a huge inglenook fireplace. They wanted something to put in there during the summer when they're not burning logs. Everything from the shops is a bit small and looks lost.

The mould was from someone on ebay, spiritcrafts. They have a few outsized molds for sale, and will custom make them if you wish.

This one was plain, no FO, as I had no idea if I'd manage to birth it. It came out OK, so next one gets a shot of FO. Quite a big shot, cos at 5% that'll be 32oz....

Mr Chips