Getting ready for AH/RE sale! Need recommendations

dirtybirdsoaps

I'm intriqued by all the raves I've read for Celtic Moonspice, but does the description not match the name to anyone but me?

"A wonderfully fragrant blend of warm spices, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. Gives you that warm home & hearth feeling like a cozy cottage with a fireplace on a cold snowy evening."

That sounds more like a bakery scent than what I would think something called Celtic Moonspice would be like. :confused:

Darbla

"Gives you that warm home & hearth feeling like a cozy cottage with a fireplace on a cold snowy evening." That's the part that really says it to me. It is sorta spicy and just all warm and comfy feeling. I love the scent and everyone that has bought it does also. It is really great year round. One word of caution I guess you would call it. The Celtic Moon Spice and the Amish Quilt smell very much alike to me. I don't think you would want to order both of them. I did and I really have a hard time telling one from the other.

12:01am friday to noon on monday. minimun 10-1ozers. limit 1 one of each scent. order all you like. you have to put scoop newsletter in the comments box to get the discount. your cc will be adjusted before you are charged.

forgot the 1ozers are $1.00 each.

i use pure soy & these are awesome

celtic moonspice

french vanilla & oak

for b&b products

lovely

little black dress

Love their Celtic Moonspice, Vanilla Crunch, Little Black Dress, Yuzu and Lavender Apples & Oak.

Rena

Is the fragrance 'Lavender Apples & Oak' or are u talking about 2 seperate FOs? Because the combo sounds interesting and if that is the fragrance can you tell how it does in soy? I love lavender combos. Thanks.

Is the fragrance 'Lavender Apples & Oak' or are u talking about 2 seperate FOs? Because the combo sounds interesting and if that is the fragrance can you tell how it does in soy? I love lavender combos. Thanks.

It is one oil. I would say it's a perfect mix of the three. I've never tried it in soy, but it is such a nice scent I definitely recommend it.

Yes, as Meredith said, it's one fragrance. I use CB135 and get awesome hot/cold throw with it. It also soaps up beautifully.

Rena

I've tried three times to place an order. All three times I had a TON of FOs in the cart when it wiped out. I'm pissed now because I've wasted a couple hours going thru all those picking out what to get and I still haven't got that order placed. One time my internet connection died and that's not their fault, but the other 2 times the cart just plain wiped out my order. Has this happened to anyone else trying to place an order now?

EDIT: OK, after I beatched about it awhile ago it decided to work this time. So I now have a massive AH/RE order on the way.

Darbla

I've tried three times to place an order. All three times I had a TON of FOs in the cart when it wiped out. I'm pissed now because I've wasted a couple hours going thru all those picking out what to get and I still haven't got that order placed. One time my internet connection died and that's not their fault, but the other 2 times the cart just plain wiped out my order. Has this happened to anyone else trying to place an order now?

EDIT: OK, after I beatched about it awhile ago it decided to work this time. So I now have a massive AH/RE order on the way.

Darbla

Yesterday was the first time I got through an order without the cart bombing on me. It was the first order I've placed because I'd get so frustrated with their cart situation. I've been dying to try some of their fo's but frankly, when the cart bombs, I give up!

I use a lot of their oils because of the quality and also because I do gels, too. Many of their fo's are gel safe.

The Lavender Apples & Oak is very nice, and a couple of my regular lavender people have switched to that for their b&b stuff.

BTW--Dreamcatcher is one of my best-selling tart fo's.

• 2 weeks later...