Peak Has A New Fo!

cool.. will give it a shot, so far the ones I have tried.. are too vanilla and not enough raspberry:cry2:

Did you try the raspberry vanilla creme from just scent? definately more berry than vanilla.

Hey Trish can I add to my order for the co-op?

(sputters) but, but, but . . . I haven't caught up with all the others I am trying to test already!

mutters and mumbles incoherently as he wanders off to see what else he can add to the order from Peak's so as not to just buy one bottle of FO . . . . . .

:eek:

scrubzz mutters and mumbles incoherently as he wanders off to see what else he can add to the order from Peak's so as not to just buy one bottle of FO . . . . . .

I feel your pain...... I keep ordering stuff from Peaks, and then the sample I get is one I already have! DARN..... What else can I buy?!?!?!?

(sputters) but, but, but . . . I haven't caught up with all the others I am trying to test already!

mutters and mumbles incoherently as he wanders off to see what else he can add to the order from Peak's so as not to just buy one bottle of FO . . . . . .

LOL! You crack me up :laugh2: Can't wait to get some BRV!