Booth Pictures from Weekend Fair

RobinInOR

Yes, it's a standard 10x10 tent. There's 2' of space behind the back table - my tables are 4 footers.

And Saturday was a record breaker for a non-holiday fair - didn't break $1000 :( but I was close. Sunday was slower - what I'd call average/slow for me. For the whole weekend I did 10x fees+expenses, so I considered it well worth the time :)

Wow! The setup really does look so nice... and got my mind thinking about the holiday craft fairs (just around the corner - eek!). Must think about that chalkboard idea, too. Maybe I can get my hubby to make me some and border them with popsicle sticks. Hmmmmm.

Can I ask what is in that stand of baskets?

I have my lip balms in these mini metal flower pots, but I really like the one big bucket idea. And you have lip balms in jars behind it as well?

Wonderful set up, I love looking at our more experienced soapers set ups, you guys have such awesome ideas!

(And, not like this is a surprise, but I'm stealing the chalkboard idea, I think I saw it here last year and wanted to do it but didn't get around to it.)