Can I just RAVE about Labels By The Sheet?

Lifelace

Hi guys, I just feel the need to rave about Labels By The Sheet! It's been so hard for me to find labels here in Canada, can't find anything locally that's waterproof so I've ordered here and there from the net. Most places are a big PITA though when it comes to ordering just a few sheets or they charge you way too much for one sheet. I saw LBTS mentioned here and gave them a try last Thursday, they take Paypal (yay!) and it took less than a WEEK for my labels to make it all the way across the border here to my house! WOW! Now that is impressive! I don't have a business yet so I don't need a gazillion labels...this place is perfect! No, I'm in no way related to LBTS but I love em! :)

http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/

I'm off to make me some round candle labels!

Melany

I think Labels By The Sheet is fantastic also! I stared ordering from them about 2 months ago after purchasing a new printer. I wanted to experiment with making my own labels but I didn't want to invest in a whole bunch of labels and find they weren't right, or I didn't like them on a certain product. My first order was about 15 sheets and I experimented with those, then I ordered more of a different size. I don't feel like I am wasting my money this way and their service is great and I receive the labels quickly!

Guest LightofDawn

I placed my first order with Labels by the Sheet yesterday (Wednesday). Checked my email this morning and I had a shipping notification already. WOW Shipped the same day, I'm impressed.

:yay: Yay, I told all my friends about LBTS. Considering that I am at least 12 hours flying time from USA and 18 hours ahead of most of you guys. My parcel was delivered within FOUR day and I was absolutely floored to see the courier man at the door with my parcel so quickly. Stunning service, I'm hard pushed to get a local delivery across town that quickly. Only today I have a customer across town complaining that the parcel I posted on Sunday has not arrived today (Thursday).

Guest LightofDawn
I placed my first order with Labels by the Sheet yesterday (Wednesday). Checked my email this morning and I had a shipping notification already. WOW Shipped the same day, I'm impressed.

UPDATE: Couldn't believe it, received my labels today. Awesome Service. :yay:

They definately get my business.

• 1 month later...

Hmm...maybe it's just me? I paid for their label design service last Thursday, they contacted me 3 days afterwards - we've exchanged a few emails, although a few of my emails have been ignored or on the replies I do get, they don't actually answer any of the questions I asked.

A week later and I don't even have a first draft to look at?

I want these guys to print thousands of labels for me...but I can't even seem to get the proof back for the first label design on the first product.

Am I being unreasonable to hope that I would receive at least SOME ideas for the $75 I paid last week - even if it's just a sketch or a rough idea? Perhaps I'm just being antsy as I've got a really tight schedule to keep to.

I place my first order with Labels by the Sheet about a month ago. My order came very quickly, but was missing all the items except 1 (ordered 8 different labels and got 1). I emailed and no response. I emailed again and got a very apologetic email stating that they did respond to my first email and wanted to know if the pkg was torn or opened on arrival. Anyway...they reshipped the other 7 items next day DHL. Very good customer service. They accidentally included a note that wasn't meant to be in the package from customer service...basically said RESHIP...NOW...SEND NEXT DAY!!

I place my first order with Labels by the Sheet about a month ago. My order came very quickly, but was missing all the items except 1 (ordered 8 different labels and got 1). I emailed and no response. I emailed again and got a very apologetic email stating that they did respond to my first email and wanted to know if the pkg was torn or opened on arrival. Anyway...they reshipped the other 7 items next day DHL. Very good customer service. They accidentally included a note that wasn't meant to be in the package from customer service...basically said RESHIP...NOW...SEND NEXT DAY!! Because of their great customer service, they have made a long-term customer out of me. Because their pkgs go out priority, they pay the same shipping whether you order 10 sheet or 100 sheet, so they had no way of telling if I was being honest or not.

I emailed them yet again yesterday and still no reply. that's 3 emails I've sent now with no reply and still no draft of the label design I paid them for last week. I think it must be me - I went with them based upon everyone's rave review so I'm hoping that this delay is just down to sheer workload -but it would be nice if they actually told me what was going on or at least replied to my emails.