Vanilla

ebarnes

I'm going against the grain, but I haven't yet found a JS FO that knocks me over.

I like Southern Vanilla from KY, Extreme Vanilla from MC and Vanilla Delicious from DS.

I agree 100% with KY and MC. I use KY Southern Vanilla as a mixer and MC Extreme Vanilla alone. I just received a sample of the DS Vanilla Delicious and can't wait to get this one in wax!

I'm looking for a vanilla that throws well in soy too. Has anyone here tried Vanilla Bomb from www.justscent.com in soy? I've read some good reviews on another board.

You will NOT be disappointed with the Vanilla Bomb from JS in soywax! It is super strong and smells absolutely delicious. I have tried quite a few other suppliers vanillas in the past and this VB is the winner hands down!

For those looking for good Vanilla's, check out JS, she is the queen of vanilla's!

vanilla bean extreme from BC is the strongest vanilla i have tried so far.

Laura, would that be Vanilla Bean Supreme? I use a lot of BC FOs and wanted to check out the one you mentioned but don't find "extreme"--just "supreme".

TIA,

Jane

Ditto, this one! Daystar's Ultimate Vanilla is very similar. I also love JBN's Mexican Vanilla and Flicker's Vanilla Supreme. I have about 7 different vanillas but KY's Southern Vanilla is great also. SS's Country Vanilla is good also!

Missy

Hands down Candle Cocoon's Vanilla Voodoo. I've tried several of the others mentioned and always go back to CC's!!

• 4 weeks later...