Flickers FO reviews?

kw2703

Hi everyone, I just ordered a sample set from Flickers and I wondered if anyone had any reviews on any of these:

Cranberry Fig

Christmas Pine

Fairy Garden

Mediterranean Garden Spa

Granny's Pumpkin Cookies

Caramel Clouds

Sweet Pea & Cream

Thanks!

I like the Mediterranean Garden spa..in my GB415...It has a good hot and cold throw..I have not tried the others..But another of Flickers that has a good strong hot throw is Summer Garden..It is a different scent,,I think it would be one that you either love it or hate it..but I just love it..and it smells up my whole house..

Fairy Garden has a heavy berry scent. It's very nice. My favorite from Flickers is Pink Sugar. It smells soooooo good! Passionate Kisses is excellent too and so it their Love Spell! My least favorite has been pecan pie. It's the only one I've found so far there that I really dislike. I haven't ordered from them lately to try any of their new scents, but I plan to again soon.

I also have Granny's Pumpkin Cookies but haven't used it yet. I recently poured using Olive Blossom, Carrot Cake, Merlin's Forest, Baby Lotion, Island Sandlewood. All of those are excellent too!

I got 2 sample packs about a week ago & am so dying to get this stuff in wax, but still several days away from having the time. I can tell you that I've very impressed w/ every fo oob. I'm not 'sure' about 5 of the 16 scents, but won't rule them out till I get them in wax. All the fo's smell very natural -- no funky, chemical smell. Funny -- 3 of my 'unsure' fo's have been listed here. Fairy Garden comes highly recommended, but I just can't put my finger on what this smells like. Carrot Cake smells good, but not totally right. Summer Vacation smells good, but didn't smell like Yankee. Keep in mind, this opinion is just oob, so I'll drop a note when I get them in wax.

Susan

I love Flickers fragrances! Many of her oils are best sellers for me in soap and candles.

I want to try a sample of the pipe tobacco. I know it sounds like a strange fragrance but I just got an account for my men's soaps so I was thinking about that FO to add to my line. Anybody tried it?