Pumpkin & and Others

Hibiscus

Ok, now I've gone to soaping food and using food fragrances:rolleyes2 That's what you do when you've done it all and believe me there is nothing left to do:yay: aside from a little tweaking here and there I'm finally finished with all the B&B products I've ever wanted to do. For all those who haven't done it all, you have my blessings!

1. Pumpkin-Oatmeal-Gm and Honey (scented sweet cinnamon pumpkin from RA)

2.Liquid Castile ( scented Guava Berry)

3. Castile- same formula as LS (scented Guava Berry)

4. Halo

Flowers are from my garden. Yep, I do that too!..:laugh2:

post-2973-139458430212_thumb.jpg

post-2973-139458430214_thumb.jpg

post-2973-139458430216_thumb.jpg

post-2973-139458430217_thumb.jpg

Thanks everybody. Brenda- soaping food isn't habit forming at all..well..not to me..lol. I love the carrot and gm soapies and I can't seem to stop myself from putting oatmeal in everything:laugh2: other than that I think I can refrain from soaping stuff like bread, spaghetti and salmon! You gotta try the carrot/gm mix :drool: love it! Scratch and sniff would make you want to bake pies:grin2:

W:shocked2:W everything looks so wonderful!!! The liquid soap looks like honey :drool:.

That's too funny I just bought a can of pumpkin 2 days ago in hopes of starting my fall soaps (even though pumpkin has been a s-l-o-w mover for me).

Your flowers are beautiful too!

W:shocked2:W everything looks so wonderful!!! The liquid soap looks like honey :drool:.

That's too funny I just bought a can of pumpkin 2 days ago in hopes of starting my fall soaps (even though pumpkin has been a s-l-o-w mover for me).

Your flowers are beautiful too!

I'm not liking how dark the pumpkin has turned. It's a nutmeg color and may get even darker. It's still a good basic formula and if the pumpkin adds anything to the soap than I will keep it as a regular, I sure hate that color. I would definitely have to layer it with a white or cream color top. I will end up just sticking with carrot, oatmeal, milk and honey as my food items for soap. I will save the pumpkin for bread and pies:laugh2:

They all look beautiful. I am especially interested in the liquid castile. I really want to try making liquid soap. I didn't realize it could look so pretty.

Nice photography too.

Thanks, LS is my favorite! It takes color, fo/eo's very well and I enjoy making it more than the cpbs and hpbs:grin2:

Jump right in!