Tea Scents

wildangel112

Right now, the only thing close to a tea scent that I carry is Peaks's White Tea & Ginger. One of my wholesale accounts has fallen in love with it and has requested soap in other tea scents. Not being a huge tea fan, I'm stumped :confused: . Anyone have any good recommendations?

Rena

Flickers Tea & Sugar is SO nice!!!! It's great plain. It's also great mixed with other stuff. I've mixed it with Honey. I've mixed it with Peach, for Peach Iced Tea. It smells exactly like a nice cup of tea with sugar cubes in it.

Teas --

Wilderberry or wildzinger (memory is shot today) from BCN

Russian Tea (Tri-State -- heavy and spicy fo' sure!)

Zen Tea (Scent Works -- I love it but need another name for it)

Spiced Tea (BCN)

Chai Tea (NG)

Hmmm what could be missing? Blackberry Tea (Peaks)

Are they looking for actual tea, or the white tea? Solas has some great "teas." I love their raspberry tea, the chocolate tea is very unique. I tend to go to the "teas" in perfume. Peaks Green Tea is a fabulous scent too.

She didn't specify any particular tea so I'm browsing all options. I've got quite a list now, thanks to all your wonderful suggestions, including several from Solas which sound scrumptious :drool:. I did dig a sample of Peaks Green Tea out of my sniffie box and it's definitely on my 'to do' list. Thanks so much for the help, everyone!

Rena

• 8 months later...

I'm in love with Tea scents and have been collecting them over the past 2 years. I love these the best:

-Green Tea from MMS

-Black Keemun Iced Tea from SW

-Mango Tea from SC

-Blackberry Basil from SW (this smells just like a tea that my sister has)

-Earl Grey & Honey from SW

-Black Raspberry Vanilla from WSP (it doesn't say it's a tea scent, but this smells just like a box of blackberry tea that I have in my cupboard)

Iced Tea Twist from WSP

MarieJeanette