Please critique my logo and tell me which one you like...

I'm having a logo designed for me to put on my products (container candles, soap, etc) to sell to the shops in my area that sell to tourist. I gave the designer a list of things that my area is about and this is what they came up with. If you don't mind, please tell me which one you like/don't like and why. Is there anything you would change such as color?

Thanks for looking and giving your input.

centralcoad05ar00ap01aljk8.th.jpghttp://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=centralcoad05ar00ap01alxf0.jpg

centralcoad20ar00ap01alho7.th.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=centralcoad20ar00ap01alho7.jpg]

centralcoad22ar00ap01alln4.th.jpg

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=centralcoad22ar00ap01alln4.jpg

centralcoad52ar00ap01alrd1.th.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=centralcoad52ar00ap01alrd1.jpg]

I love #1 but am voting for #2 because the purple grapes in #1, although BEAUTIFUL, just reminds me too much of wine/wine country & may confuse or conflict with Scent choices, etc...at first glance of your products. But it really is nice!!!! I actually liked them ALL & had a tough time narrowing it down. I think any would be great.Great job!!!

#1 is super

feels breezy and friendly , inviting, draws me in.

# 2 seems a bit flat

#3 is also nice _ I like the way the tree is blooming out of the center

I would try that tree from #3 thing in #1 to bring design alive a bit more

Not thats its not...the colors with the grapes are very pleasing

Just think tree in #1 looks squished.

Just my thoughts

I like #1 and #3.

My only concerns for the first one would be the high amount of detail. If you were printing the labels yourself you might lose some of that detail.

I really like the simplicity of the third one and the shape of it. I think it would work better when designing your labels.

But I would maybe have them try adjusting that logo a bit. I do like it the way it is, but I would be curious to see what it'd look like using the font used for "Central Coast" in the first logo and maybe switching the colors. Have "Central Cost" that yellowish color and the "Scents" white.

I like 3 - i think that it would be the easiest to incorporate into a label and still be able to read your business name. The other one I like is 1 but think that it would have to be used much smaller- hence you'd loose the effect. I guess it all depends on what you want to include on your label. I would definately try to design a label with both shapes and see which one works best.

Lori

They all are very nice labels and look very clean and professional. But honestly, not one of them makes me think of candles, B&B or anything that has to do to scents. They look more like a food or wine label IMO - I think more of agriculture when I look at them.

My vote is for #3 as well. Very nice. I have to agree with Scented on the image though..when I see or think of Central Cost I would expect to see a Palm Tree and maybe a coast line..just my opinion though but the logo does look very nice!!:wink2:

Thank you to everyone for looking and responding. I chose #1 and am asking the designer to change a few things. The wine grapes actually very well represent the Central Coast. The area is largely agricultural land that grows wine grapes (we are similar to Napa Valley) and strawberries. We do have the the coastline but everything the designer came up with looked cheap and more tropical like Hawaii which our beaches are not. Within a mile of of the beaches there is also farmland. It's hard for people to imagine especially if you are used to the beaches in Southern CA.