A GREAT balsam ir Fir tree scent for holidays!

Fire and Ice

Though I adore Peaks Blue spruce F/O, it's just not strong enough for my customers. I have to agree though it's an awesome scent!

It's time to search for another OUTSTANDING balsam/spruce,Fir scent for the coming season. I use soy wax. I love to find one that as good as Peaks but MUCH stronger and no other scents added in, just the tree or forrest scent. Basic pine is too boring but balsam fir would be great!

Thanks for the help,

Fire

Neither of those suppliers is listed on the top of this board. I hesitate to use an unknown supplier. Is there a link and do they accept Pay Pal?

I'm looking at testing Just Scents Christmas Wreath but I generally have trouble with her scents being too weak in my soy although it's a best seller. I've only found two out of 50+ scents that are any good.

I'd rather have a Balsam fir scent or a conbitation on pines combined. Nothing else in it just the forest scent.

Off to look at Green Leaf

Thanks,

Fire

Sugared Spruce from Candle Source is excellent in pure soy, as is Christmas Wreath from Willow Woods.

The Christmas Wreath is one of my best sellers in the winter.

I use GB415.

BTW..I also have a hard time getting JS scents to throw in my soy. So glad it's just not me. I envy those that are having luck with her oils as she has so many great ones and such fantastic customer service.

Oh..and Heartfelt is in Canton. Great service, great FO's....Apple Danish is to die for!! Gena is a sweetheart and tests all her oils in 100% soy. And she does except paypal. You can always call her to talk with her or email her. She's very helpful and if you are close to Canton..I see you are in Ohio...she allows pick ups!!

www.heartfeltcandlesupply.com

Neither of those suppliers is listed on the top of this board. I hesitate to use an unknown supplier. Is there a link and do they accept Pay Pal?

I'm looking at testing Just Scents Christmas Wreath but I generally have trouble with her scents being too weak in my soy although it's a best seller. I've only found two out of 50+ scents that are any good.

I'd rather have a Balsam fir scent or a conbitation on pines combined. Nothing else in it just the forest scent.

Off to look at Green Leaf

Thanks,

Fire

Fire,

Heartfelt has some awesome oils. I haven't found one that I didn't like. She flies under the radar but her oils are top notch. Her Rocky Mountain Pine is amazing as are several of her oils. If you want any faves just PM me!

Scotch Pine from www.candlescience.com is excellent in soy ... here's the fragrance description ...

"A warm earthy scent with mossy green accents. Hints of apple and peach add lift to the woody fir balsam, spruce and cedar heart. Altogether the scent is reminiscent of a fresh pine forest."

Another awesome scent is Alaskan Wilderness from www.aromahaven.com.

The Natual Artisan's balsam is 90% essential oil and is the greatest. I would not call them an unknown supplier as I use many of their oils in my candles & soapmaking.

Can you supply a link to the site. They are not at the top og the page with the other vendors.

Thanks a million. Will start looking at some of these.

Fire:highfive:

Wholesale Supplies (WSP) has an awesome pine, forest scent.

Unfortunately, WSP F/O are not all that strong and fail to work in my soy wax~ C-3. I've tried many of their oils and had similar results if not worse than Just scents. NONE of their F/O thre well in my soy so I won't spend good money on their scents.

Here are the ones I will be trying.

Asakin Wilderness~ AH

Christmas tree~ Green Leaf

Balsam Fir Natural Artisians

I look at a few others as well. I was hoping WYW @ Bitter Creek had one but they don't

However I will try BCN's Christmas Tree though I've never used their scents before. I will look at all the ones recommended as well but I also sell Home for the Holidays so I want just a straight tree scent but not a straight Pine. That just get plain boring, which is why I LOVED Peaks scent but it was just not strong enough for customers. That's the scent I'm after only stronger!:embarasse

Fire

Candle Cocoon's Winter Woodlands Whisper is a really nice one too, it is pine, spruce and fir. And Peaks' Cinnamon Balsam are my favorites.

I couldn't GIVE Cinnamon Balsam away for free to my customers. I tried a pound of it and the customers HATED it! I didn't care for it either. JMO

Fire:embarasse

This will not be good news, but I think Peaks is the strongest & best tree fo. I probably tried 30 different pine, spruce, Christmas tree scents looking for a really strong one, & went back to Peaks. I use it @ 10% in parasoy. I don't think there is a stronger one. JMHO Carole