Inspired to make Harvest Soap

CBE

I was inspired by MBShafeena's Orange Chocolate soap. I just couldn't stop staring at it! LOL So, here's my first Fall Soap ever. Am I too early to be doing Fall soap? LOL Oh well... Thank you MBShafeena for the inspiration!!! This is scented in All-Hallow's Eve. Added pumpkin, finely chopped calendula petals, a sprinkle of poppy seeds, and a dash of cinnamon. I know it will discolor, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays somewhat orangey.

HarvestSoap.jpg

I had to do something to keep my mind occupied and off of my disappearing swirls soap! LOL I think this will be my last batch for a while. I got soap coming out my you know what!!! LOL

:yay: :yay: It looks AMAZING!!!! I am willing to bet it won't discolor or if it does it will be minimal. I bet you it smells WONDERFUL. I am going to make it again and do as you did, make a fall soap and I will use the yellow/orange palm oil I used on mine. When my daughter saw it she said it looked like thanksgiving/Halloween (our Thanksgiving is a month earlier that you in the U.S. - in October).

Do I hear 10??? :yay: TEN (10)

Woot Woot!! LOL OK... OK... ;)

They are still kinda soft... but I will cut and post as soon as I can. Has anyone ever used pumpkin in their soap? Does it take a tad bit longer to harden up? It's still really soft. :embarasse I probably only got a top swirl...:cry2:

But it's ok!!! I'm learning to embrace my uniqueness. LOL If that's what ya want to call it. LOL