Inspired to make Harvest Soap

CBE

Did you discount some of the water to make up for the liquid in the pumpkin?

And always remember... you are a perfect you! An original and one of a kind!

Nooooo.... no discounting. Never did it. Don't even know where to start. LOL Or even HOW MUCH to discount. So, I guess this bar will take a while to harden and cure. I hope it's finished for September!!;)

So, I'm assuming since I still didn't discount the water:confused: ....the soap will still harden... if given time? Hmmm....

I think so from what I've read. Will just take longer for the water to dry out of it. From what I've read it is more likely to warp a bit, but I doubt that will affect your pretty soap to much. Of course I've only made 3 batches so far so not exactly an expert. :laugh2: My first batch that I left in the steam room my kitcen became seemed to have absorbed a LOT of water that day and was absolutely mush but is now (2 weeks later) feeling like bar soap. I would just wait and see.

I think the water discount is the question not because I'm claiming to be such an expert on soap makeing, but I do like to cook and I know pumpkin is a very wet fruit. It had to have added significantly to your total water.