Halloween Bear and Pumpkin jars!!

maryann

I apologize I don't know how to make my attachments smaller.

This is a HOT sweater (saw the post before) I bought this back in August at Michael's. I when back in in Sept. and they were GONE!! I originally only bought two and decided to get more :(.

[ATTACH]1874[/ATTACH]

So glad I figured this wick out!! 62C worked great till I got to the middle. HTP126 was the WINNER. I was always told the the cottons were hotter. But in almost every instants that I used a cotton and it didn't work I tried an HTP in the same "category", the HTP would burn hotter :undecided

[ATTACH]1875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1876[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458381907_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458381911_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458381914_thumb.jpg

Believe it or not this is orange. I get nervous w/ frosting when I try to color my soy to bright :(. My tarts I use a votive blend and do bright colors w/ no worries. I'm offering on my site the jars in either candy corn, warm vanilla sugar, spiced pumpkin, and heavenly pumpkin scents. Don't have the time to test alot of differ scents.

Absolutely stunning little bear. Love your jars too. Just my warped mind, but I might move those melts to another place if using the picture for advertising lol:rolleyes2 . Guess its too early in the morning.

Absolutely stunning little bear. Love your jars too. Just my warped mind, but I might move those melts to another place if using the picture for advertising lol:rolleyes2 . Guess its too early in the morning.

Not following maybe its too early for me? Is it because its in between his legs? or false advertising? The three tarts come with the bear which I put in the description when selling. They will be in a seperate cello but in the same place (between his legs).

EDITTING THIS- just saw the LOL:laugh2: (see it is too early for me)