** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Anise anise anise that I didn't get made last weekend! More patchouli, more lavender. So it should be an interesting mix in the basement. Maybe I should come up with a lavender/patch/anise blend :)

We're supposed to have beautiful weather again for this weekend. Watch out everyone in tornado country!

When I have a chance, I'll clear it of Sun, Moon and Stars and get busy remaking apple cinnamon, amish harvest, gardenia (eeks!), lick me all over and jungle love. Have some others to slide in there as well ... coconut macaroons, vanilla delicious, ocean, BOP and this botanical orchard one from Peaks. Too many fragrances. Too little time.

Already got my wax Wednesday from Peak's. Yay!

And I am so excited! Waiting for the UPS man to show up with the FO I ordered from Candle Science...I'm trying out Pomegranate/Sage, Wildberry Mousse, and Violet Lime...*shrug* They all sounded different & I've not tried their scents yet :) *sits and waits for UPS Man*

I am going to be learning to make pillars soon as the UPS man gets here.

I am also going to be tweaking a lotion recipe I found that I REALLY like. I might just have to make up a big batch of it. I just hate all the sterilizing that comes with it :mad: lol

Still waiting for my wax to come in so nothing in my pot this weekend. But the wax will be in next week so I will be pouring like a mad woman for my five day show.

Placed orders with Peaks, Green Leaf and Nature's Garden.

I will be cleaning the basement and all of my pour pots in order to get ready for the marathon pouring. I hope it will be cooler next week.

Fire

Since I just got my order yestreday and I'm starting again after a couple years break..I'm gonna pour the 1 oz tins..in? Geeez...Banana Nut Bread,Citrus Splash, & ?? I can't decide..lol.

I like all the ones I got..Dogwood to..Kiwi-Strawberry..Verbena Berry..wonder if I'll get a little of all of 'em done,lol? Once I get started I can't quit.

Got my twin sis hooked on making some to..on her way out west on vacation for a week she stopped at Lonestar in Keller and bought a bunch of stuff..now to get her hooked even more when she gets home:p

And my boys turned up their noses at the berry ones..they diid like the Citrus Splash and the neighbor girl that's my boy's ages..grew up together..came over and loved the Banana Nut Bread one..lol..so definately those 2.

And now they wanna look at the sight I got 'em and get me some Vanilla..told 'em go for it..lol.:)

Gonna be a fun weekend!!

Lets see, my order came from WSP so will be making Ducky soaps and testing a few of their FO's in my tarts.

Then my NG order should be comming tomorrow so I'll be pouring tarts again.

So Tarts and Ducky soaps are on my agenda this weekend.

Mindy :)

I have a show tomorrow so I am busy making chunky tarts and M&P ducky and soap crayons. I hope they sell like crazy, because I am not taking alot of candles just ones that I want to get rid of. I have heard shows aren't doing well so far in my area, so I will keep my fingers and toes crossed.

I'll be making pillars with my new FOs that just arrived from OT : Ylang, White Patch, Tuberose, Rose Petals, Black Pepper. I think I'll start by blending the Ylang, Patch & Black Pepper..can't imagine that it will be anything less than awsome!!

Setting up at a festival so making candles tonight and labeling. Waited till last minute to sign up but got in. Going to do lemongrass in the buckets. Also a few 4 ounce and 8 ounce candles. Those sell. And of course some tarts.

Going to love this show. Could set up tent tonight(before 6) but really windy. The good thing the organizer said most crafters set up Sat AM. Fest does not start till NOON tomorrow so alot of time to do things iin morning before going. I like that. Also crafters can stay till midnight but most go home about 8 (before dark). So it is not a must you have to stay. Organizer said it is up to crafters. Most will leave before fest closes. I WILL!!!!!!!!!

I cleaned the basement a couple months ago(work area) but husband moved boxes etc. So just today I found my box of fo's from Candle Science and cannot wait to pour those.

This is a 2 day event. I think it will be busy but right now calling for storms and not good. We do have tornados and just last week-end my granddaughter was at a fest were she lives and lightning struck 3 people in one family. Family is fine(a few days in hospital). My granddaughter is like me Terrified of storms. There was absolutely no warning for organizers to clear everyone out. Just one big bolt at once. Fest was closed down so people did lose business and sales. Hope better this week.

LynnS

LynnS

Off to pour and label.

I am out of jars. After all these years making candles, I would think that I would be glad to have a break. But the truth is that I am not happy unless I have my stuff. I absolutly love to get up and come to work. I love making candles. So nothing is in my pot this weekend. But before I rain out of jars, I mixed a few really good blends. Lemon, Orange, Peaches, a real seller this weekend, apple and violet, really clean and popular, vanilla grapefruit, thought it would be better, but didn't sell well. It is like Christmas when I get everything in to make candles. So Monday will be Christmas for me again. Do others feel this way too?

know exactly what you mean debra.

I had 15kg of wax arrive (only ever afford 5kg at once) and I couldn't stop looking at it. I kept picking the bags up!

Then last week my biggest order of Fo's so far, arrived.

I took the big bottles out, then realised there were 2 even bigger bottles, two massive 16oz beauties, couldn't put them down.

How on earth did this happen to me lmao

Only got one bag of wax now, and it puts me off making things tbh, scared it will run out before I've saved for some more, so depressing