Anyone looking for a good chocolate scent!

Peak's german chocolate cake is awesome. We have tried at least 5 different chocolate scents from several places and they all seem to smell a little like feet(sounds weird and I don't know why) , but we are testing Peak's german ch. cake and it smells wonderful! Finally YEH!

I have not tried Peaks but it sounds yummy!

The Candle Source Chocoalte Cake is to die for! Smells like German chocolate cake to me.

Also Candlescience Chocolate Fudge is yummy!

Neither one of these have that stinky smell like alot of chocolate scents have.

So is it just a chocolate smell or is both the chocolate & cake about even or is one stronger than the other?

You can smell both chocolate and coconut. It smells exactly like German chocolate cake. I just never had very good luck with any chocolate. They always had something stinky about them.

• 8 months later...

Thanks sisterkaren for the review on Peaks German Chocolate Cake, have had a sample for 6 months (forgot I had it) and never pored it till I read your review; it is wonderful !! :drool:

Smells just like my grandma's house did when she baked her German Chocolate Cakes when I was a little girl. Wonderful memories, one of those warm and fuzzy ones.

Nice and strong in C3 wax.

Off to order a pound of this one, definitely a keeper!!

050.gif

Thanks for the heads up on the gcc I need to order some testers from peak and I am in love with BBW chocolate amber. I still love CS chocolate milk.I just need to convince others around here how great chocolate in a candle can be.Natalie

Thanks for reminding me about the Chocolate Amber. I've got to try this one. Chocolate is hard for me to sell so I am always on the lookout for one that is unusual.