Pie!

Every time someone says pie, I think about Cartman on South Park. "Go into the kitchen Bitch and make me some PIE!" Anyway, I digress. Thanks to both JennieJr and KJohnson for holding my hand a few months ago and helping me to make these scrumptious creations. I finally got around to adding photos to the site today.

cobblers.jpg

applecobbler.jpg

smpie.jpg

Thanks guys.

Candle Man, my secret is an $83 Fuji Fine pix digital camera that's about 5 years old, and $56k in student loans from studying photo journalism in college. Other than that... I don't know. I really wish I could tell you, but I haven't a clue other than I know when something looks/feels right to me. One of these days, I hope to have my gear back so I can see if it really makes a difference to have a real camera in my hands again.

Well now I don't usually like the food looking candles, just not my thing, tho I do appreciate the amount of work they must take & these look like they took a lot of work to get them that good.

Go G.G.

Sally.