Mottled Pillars - Burn Test Photo Added

Be careful Top, guard your formulas, I may be coming to the City in November......cousin "Sandy" said we could use her apartment if she doesn't need it.......I'll bet I could take up a collection on this board and people would pay for me to go and get a peek at your "receipes".....I was awake at 5:32 this morning trying to figure out what waxes I was going to blend today for more experiments....one of these days I have to get back to work.....but I just can't help myself.....Donita

Wow Top! Those are totally awesome. I don't usually go for the splotchy mottles but these are different. The color and depth to them make them real winners! I guess it was worth waiting for your work. I only caught the crappy ones before. Was beginning to think you were all talk LOL (well, you do go on and on)! Yep, I am very impressed. :wink2:

e

Canon EOS 20D.

Nice burn on the candle there guy! I have a few ebay auctions in my favorites that are tracking this type camera. Can you use the cannon eos ultrasonic lens with it? I have a nice cannon elan film camera with 2 nice ultrasonic lens and a real nice speed light. I was going to get a 20D body and sell the elan body, but didnt look up to see if they will interchange. The flash on my nikon is screwed up and I like cannon anyways sooooooo. Bruce

WOW. I guess I'm the new kid on the block and haven't seen that many mottles but I gotta tell ya, "them's the best I've seen thus far". Keep up the great stuff and keep the pics comming, we all love to see quality pics like yours.