Show Pics

eugenia

WOW!! I remember your pics from last year and this is 112% better! I LOVE the soap boxes. Everything looks classy and well displayed. Very nice. Not cluttered. Great set up!

You are correct, a million times better. The key for me are the soap "stairs" that hubby built for me. They hold a lot of soap that I used to have in piles and I display some naked soap on the top shelf. Since they are hollow, I can work behind them. There's plenty of room for my cash box, receipt books, credit card slider, etc and they are all out of sight. It's also easy to see at a glance what needs restocking.

As always, the best selling soap was Lavender. They also went nuts over the Lavender & Basil cream (sold out).

Thanks all for your kind words.

Love your set up E!! Looks very nice and professional. I also use step displays for my soaps but I don't have nice ones like yours. (Sigh!)

And your pillars are so gorgeous! Don't know how you find the time. I really enjoyed your pics. Thanks for sharing!

Everything looks great.

Got a question... Why aren't you bar soap as big as the box?

I see some of the bars edges, showing in the window of some of the boxes. I thought soap packaging was made for the most common sizes of bars, so the bars would fit just perfect.

Everything looks great.

Got a question... Why aren't you bar soap as big as the box?

I see some of the bars edges, showing in the window of some of the boxes. I thought soap packaging was made for the most common sizes of bars, so the bars would fit just perfect.

You have a sharp eye. The boxes fit my newest molds perfectly. Some of the soaps are from different molds that are 2 x 3. The bars are priced accordingly.The boxes will hold 2.5 x 3.5. I am no longer making the smaller size.