How many different waxes

For containers I tried about 3, for pillars I tried about 5..

I'm happy with what I use right now for sale, and have everything wicked and down pat, but I STILL continue to test/mix different waxes to find that PERFECT blend.. It really is a never ending process. :)

For votives/pillars, I used the first one I got, since it was pretty local. I made it work - I spent a year w/ the manufacturer figuring it out. And when I had to change, I used the first one I tried, since it was also a West Coast deal.

Containers, I kept the 3rd.

Still searching. I couldn't find one I like on it's on so I started mixing them.....got WAY off into soy and back again. Not sure there is a "perfect" one out there. I think you have to "pick your battles" and decide on what the most important characteristics are to you.

I know, not such a great answer. Sorry

Michael

For containers: Soy, Joy Wax, J223. Stayed with the J223

Votives/Pillars: Soy, PQ, F, and G, Palm 1 & 2, 1343, OK6228, 4045. Stayed with the 4045 for the most part and occassionally use the others, except for the Soy.

Tarts: Soy, Palm, OK6228. Stayed with OK6228 but did a 50/50 blend with J223.

For containers I use IGI-4786 (still have a case left), peaks performance blend container (since they do not carry 4786 anymore). J223 and testing J225.

Pillars, Votives and Tarts, I was using IGI-4625 but use peaks pre-blend pillar MP 145 (since they do not carry the 4625 anymore) As you can see I am a avid Peaks customer as I love their products!!! :D