WOOHOO!!! Proudly announcing ...

Crafty1_AJ

... my website face lift! This has been weeks in the making, and I'm super jazzed we're just about done! Lots of hard work involved, but I'm loving this change! :grin2:

What do you think? How does it navigate for you? How are the colors in the pics? Are the various pages loading quickly for you? Feedback welcome! :D

http://www.ajscountrycottage.com/Luxurious-Soap_c.html

*does happy dance in front of her computer* :yay:

Very nice - your product photos are lovely! Very professional!

The only think I can see on the home page, your description of your soaps is next to your candle photo and the description of your candles is next to the photo of your soaps. At least that's the way it comes up for me in Firefox.

... my website face lift! This has been weeks in the making, and I'm super jazzed we're just about done! Lots of hard work involved, but I'm loving this change! :grin2:

What do you think? How does it navigate for you? How are the colors in the pics? Are the various pages loading quickly for you? Feedback welcome! :D

http://www.ajscountrycottage.com/Luxurious-Soap_c.html

*does happy dance in front of her computer* :yay:

I think you site is beautiful! It all loaded quickly for me and it was easy to find everything I went looking for. You have reason to dance, it's very nice :cool2:

Site looks great.

This does not sound right...

Payment

We accept payment in the form of cash, money orders, and electronic transfers through our shopping cart. You may also pay by credit card by selecting the PayPal payment method at checkout.

How can you take cash through the computer?

You need to state money orders are to be mailed to "your address" or just mailed. Then the address will be on the shopping cart.

What is an electronic transfer? Is it a direct transfer from a checking account? You need to explain and how to use it.