** What's in your pot this week/end? **

The end of spring break here, and a nice weekend in store. What's everyone sniffing this weekend?

I'm going to be a lip balm person this weekend - stocking up. Then labeling them all - yuck. My basement will smell like marionberry, lemongrass, cucumber, lavender, tangerine, vanilla, and chocolate - what a combo!

And taxes. I promise to finish them this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm thinking like Robin. I've finally got everything I need to make lip balm and haven't tried it yet so I think that's what I am going to work on either today or tomorrow. wish me luck. I am going to use a recipe I got from a good friend and I love her lip balm.

NancyT

We're putting up walls in the basement, so there's been alot of drywall and sawdust in the pot this week. To top it off, I needed to change a florescent bulb above my work table and you guessed it, it broke and exploded into smithereens all over the friggen place. What a mess. So now my pots got the week off. I need a time out.

Taxes-I don't know why we put it off because we get quite a bit back.This is the latest we have waited.I bet the tax people wonder where we are.

Work in yard. Supposed to be real nice.

Take care of grandkids. Spring break so my granddaughter and I will be hanging out and her brother will be with grandpa. We must have fun because he whines and wants to go with us.

Look around for 4 ounce JJ. I cannot believe I can't find any at Wal Mart.Nothing but the 16 or 32 ounce jars. I hope I don't have to drive everywhere.

About it accept the same old daily thing . Did alot last week and the week before. Will just be with grandkids and I will have to tell them Fluffy passed away. Our old cat that has been around longer than they have. Now another scenerio with the cat food. Fed up with it all.

LynnS

Not a doggone thing! I am heading to California with my 15 year old granddaughter tomorrow to visit my oldest son. We will be spending the entire week with him and his wife. They have lots of plans for us including Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, and so much more that it's hard to list them all!

:yay:

Guess I'll have to get some rest when I get back!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

200 3x3 pillars, and several other grungy goods. I've got a trade show coming up in May & I'm all about staying ahead of things. It's all spicy scents & I don't mind that a bit !

Would love to see some of these in the gallery.