London Lemon "Crud" soaps ~ LOL!

Crafty1_AJ

I once sent someone some LLC scrub, and her kid commented that he didn't think something called "London Lemon Crud" would sell very well. :grin2: LOL! That sounds about like me trying to read a label and thinking it said "crud" instead of "curd" -- heh heh! I thought that was funny and cute! :wink2:

These will probably d a bit more, but I added TD to the batch. I think the swirl portion will probably stay white because it's unscented.

Sorry about the wonky lighting; it's super overcast here and my pics look lousy unless taken outdoors w/ natural lighting. :(

dcp_0002.jpg

Londonlemoncurd.jpg

Looks great! If you want a Lemon Curd that doesn't discolor, try Backwoods. I tested it for them and it stayed white and yellow, just like I made it. They call it Lemon Tart, but it is supposed to be close to Lemon Curd.

Steph

I've heard the same thing but haven't yet bitten the bullet to buy from Connie at BW-although I DO LOVE me some LLC!! (I got it from my secret buddy a while back).

Those are some very pretty swirly bars!

:thumbsup:

Very pretty soaps, AJ. I'm just still so in awe of you guys! All the pretty swirls and none at my house! :D

I sure do loves me some lemon. I've never smelled LLC, but I have BW's Lemon Tart and it's love. :drool: I'll be ordering a vat next time. LOL. Wish I'd ordered enough to soap....

Hugs,

Donna