Which FOs from JS should I get?

starlessjade

I'm trying to put together a sample pack (10) from Just Scent and I just can't make up my mind. I've narrowed it down to 12 but I am having the hardest time eliminating any of them. If you've tried any of them... which are awesome? Which are disappointing in any way? Please help!

Oh yeah- I'm using them in paraffin, and I'm trying to find a good citrus scent and a good berry/pine scent if you hadn't noticed.

mandarin mimosa

fruit slices

peach fizz

red mac apple

white grapes

sweet pomegranate and orange

captivatingly currant

sunkissed currant

fuji apple ginger <-- discontinued but I want to get it to make some lotion for myself

celestial waters

holiday rendezvous

berry balsam

fruit slices is great in paraffin. The captivatingly currant is very strong, but I didn't care for it...seemed a little flat and one-dimensional to me. I think my nose has been spoiled by some of the awesome complex scents out there now! Chestnuts and brown sugar and hyacinth chula orchid are my two faves.

Fruit slices doesn't work for me, in 4630 and in a 70/30 soypara blend I got fuel.

I really love the orange pineapple juice in the soypara blend, never tested it in paraffin.

The berry balsam threw really well in paraffin for me.

mandarin mimosa---awesome, very popular

fruit slices--awesome, just cut back it is very strong. Too much and you get fuel.

peach fizz--strong, a great scent---but different than I expected.

red mac apple---the new one!!!! It is awesome

white grapes---Awesome!!! Love this one

sweet pomegranate and orange---Excellent scent, very nice

captivatingly currant--I love this one, it is a bit sweeter than others and not as tart.

sunkissed currant---like a mandarin and current or something, EXCELLENT

fuji apple ginger ----Love this one too.celestial waters

holiday rendezvous---I don't care for it, but it is

berry balsam--Excellent

Oh wait you really must try the Vanilla Patchoulli. That kicks in my parasoy blend and plain para. It isn't what you might think. Plus Country Kitchen is so good (kind of Cinnamon Vanillaish). I have been a JS fan for awhile, but I havent' tried the Orange Chiffon Cake, but I am going to because so many people are saying it rocks!

I love so many of JS oils! The new vanillas are excellent, I agree about whipped vanilla cream and the creme vanille----they are excellent and the southern style vanilla is like Ms. Randys. To us, the whipped vanilla cream has a fruity note to it, not sure what it is but it is nice.

My favorite vanilla is vanilla of pearl, it is so different and exotic. Becky has a knack for finding really nice, different scents. My customers love Black Cherry, too. It is really strong.

One scent I wish she would bring back is cherry vanilla swirl, it was strong. I have tried mixing that one and it doesn't compare. It was supurb.

Wow, all this talk about the other vanillas!! :tongue2: I might just have to place an order myself, LOL! I've only tried the Ultimate Vanilla and it's a keeper! And of course White Cake, OMG!

I haven't tried her white cake, is it a strong thrower? I keep meaning to try it and forget, with all the new ones she brings out it is hard to keep up. :embarasse I love her vanillas, many are really good.

I've tried alot of her vanillas and for me ULTIMATE VANILLA is the best. You must definitely also try Raspberry Vanilla Creme (cannot keep that in stock) and Hyacinth Chula Orchid for a nice, subtle floral. I also love her Plumeria.