Best place to buy fragrance

I HAVE SEARCHED THIS FORUM FOR MY ANSWER, BUT I AM CONFUSED. I WANT GOOD SCENTS THAT ARE NOT CRAZY IN PRICE I USUALLY BUY FROM MILLCREEK BUT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE EVER MENTIONS THAT PLACE. SO I KNOW THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BETTER I NEED AT LEAST 15 NEW SCENTS :wink2:

There are so many different places with a zillion different scents! I pick and choose until I find what I want. Like I bought some oil recently from the classifieds and really loved it............I ordered the same scent from another supplier and found it to be weaker. So, because I wanted to save a few bucks, I actually didn't....now I have to buy the one that is the best from another supplier. So, one scent will be different from different suppliers and manufacturers. There is no one perfect supplier.

In my experience, there is no "best place" to buy fragrance oil. Every one of the compamies I use have a few that are really good, but none has the best of everything. I use Natures garden, Candles and supplies, Just Scent, Taylored Products, and Save on Scents for mine, and have had excellent success with the ones I've chosen. From each of those companies except Taylored Products, I've eliminated a fragrance or two, and added that one to one of the other sites. Experiment & keep track of which company makes the best of what you decide to use.

Not much help right?

Fredron

everyone is a help. I do use soy. I sort of firgured that not one place would be perfect. I found that out from past expierences. I am new to this board so I was hoping that someone woukd give the perfect place so I could order everything and save on shipping. Hmm that would be a perfect world.:yay:

I like Candlescience, they are really reasonable. I also tried some recently from Aroma Haven, they were all good. Check out the fragrance board, AH is having a sale right now for a few days. I generally stick with Candlescience as I pick up orders, love no shipping:)

Cindy, go to the fragrance discussion and look at the top under supplier abbreviations. Also do a search under what great scents you are looking for and you will find great info there. I use C-3 and some of my best scents come from Daystar, Fragrance Oil Heaven (FOH), Peaks, Millcreek, Candle Cocoon, Oklahoma Fragrance Supply (OFS), Greenleaf, Solas, TCS, KY, ICS and I just got some great oils from Backwoods. Check out the Supplier announcements and you will find some sales they may be having on samplers and such! Hope this helps. You can PM me and I'll help you if you need anything.

Missy

millcreek is great.

naturesgardencandles.com-great oils

ics-candlesupplys.us-great oils, some do need a 2 week cure time.

aromahaven.com-all i have tried in soy have worked awesome

thecandlesource.com- great oils & inexpensive.

fragranceoilheaven.com-i have tried a few and they are awesome

solascandle.com

candlesuppliesbyfarmhouse-awesome snowy pine, almost like ic's sugared spruce.

flickersfragrances.com- the ones i've tried have been awesome.

twigs & berries-tbcandlesupplies.com-great oils.

i use pure soy (mc's) and i can't for the life of me get just scents, scents to throw for me, wish i could.

try ordering a few sample packs from the suppliers closest to you and see what works for you.

I order some from Millcreek too... their Fresh Cut Roses is dead on... and for Christmas, I really LOVE the Mint Candy Cane. I also order from Nature's Garden, Nu-Scents, TN Candle Supply, Indiana Candle Supply, and Snowtop. Different oils from every site!!

HTH!

~kristen~