Re-Naming FO's for a CHURCH

Melinda777

I will be going to a craft show the end of March (Church) and I was wanting to re-name some the FO's (example) Fresh bread=Breaking of the Bread, Hot Apple Pie=Mary's kitchen, Vineyard=Fruit of the vine, etc. I would like to make cinnamon candles because they are so strong, but I don't know what to re-name it? I don't want to offend anyone. I really don't want to use the word devil. I just don't know. Need your help please. Thank you

The regular names for your products are probably ok. I would stay far away from names, such as Butt Naked, Lick Me All Over, Kama Sutra names, etc.

:) ya, I dont think those would go over too well!

Sorry, I've been trying to think of one for cinnamon for you but nothing is coming to me!

How about firey spirit for cinnamon? and the there's rose of sharon, prince of peace, Hallelujah! sweet spirit, love in the spirit, heaven, praise and worship, sanctuary, meditation, and last but not least:wink2: holy ghost take over..okay somebody stop me:grin2: oh wait i wanted to add these.

Song of solomon, resurrection & archangel.

Probably not PC to call them Sin-amon, eh? :rolleyes2

Hey, I like that Kya! Play that up even more like Sinamen. They will figure it out. :laugh2:

Spice of Life was good too. And Solomons Song... you could quote that particular part of the verse under the scent name, or else they would have to know their scripture to get it- or you could explain it when they look at it quizzicaly and then you look very smart, lol.

First thing that came to my mind though was :

On Fire

Fired Up

A Burning Love....

Ahh heck, forget it. I really like Sinamen!

Hey, you could still sell Monkey Farts.

You'd just have to name it "Garden of Eden" or "Paradise" or something... :wink2:

Ok, it's something I might get a giggle out of, but maybe not everyone is as easily amused as I would be when the Pastor walks away with a big ol' Monkey Farts candle and only I know its true secret identity. :rolleyes2

Hey, you could still sell Monkey Farts.

You'd just have to name it "Garden of Eden" or "Paradise" or something... :wink2:

Ok, it's something I might get a giggle out of, but maybe not everyone is as easily amused as I would be when the Pastor walks away with a big ol' Monkey Farts candle and only I know its true secret identity. :rolleyes2

Scandalous - ROFL