Spiced Apple Tea

MaryinCary

Hey Maryincary......I love to see your candles. I don't get tired of seeing what you do. Where do you think I get my ideas.........love your candles. I am working with apple today too....have no idea of what these are going to look like. Yours came out great. Donita

Fun colors. What is that bright scarlet shade?

That shade is plain "pink" dye block from a supplier that is close to me . Alot darker than what I intended, and it looked MUCH lighter on my test paper, but as you well know.....trial & error right. LOL Next time I'll know to use less.

Donita, I can't wait to see your newest creation. They are always very inspiring. :highfive: Keep them coming girlie! :)

I hope you all are not tired of seeing my candles yet....cuz I'm not tired of making them-LOL Scented spiced apple tea from CC. Colored by request.

Mary, you're so silly! I don't know what we could say about someone who claimed to be sick of looking at your candles ... I NEVER am. Keep posting, girl! You've got a lot to show us! :drool: