Metro Jars

fancy candle jars has those too you might want to check that out as well they are located in northern illinois if i remember right

They had the thinner unsafe glass. Ron owns a shop by my house, he said that the glass was getting replaced with something that looks similar and is thicker. We are in the suburbs of Chicago though, not sure where you are but shipping should be the cheapest you can find around here.

fancy candle jars has those too you might want to check that out as well they are located in northern illinois if i remember right

I purchased some containers here and they were terrible - thin glass, hard to open, rough plastic on lids, etc. Don't want to hurt anyone's business but I got stuck with containers that I was afraid to use. They were willing to accept a return but shipping cost was prohibitive.

I second Riekes, although they have a $250 minimum order, so if you're not sure this is the glass you want you may wish to try a sample from somewhere else first.

How do you get to view the pricing for Riekes? I use a couple of their jars and couldn't find pricing.

I just e-mailed Ron a few days ago about pallet pricing. He e-mailed back to say he had had an accident and he probably wouldn't be up and running again until August. I ordered metros from him last summer and they were fine. The Jar Store seemed to have the best prices. But yes, shipping is high from anywhere to me, and I'm in Idaho. It just kills me too

Linda in Idaho