~SOLAS~ Rave Reviews!!!

firegirl

My name is cindym yes I am an FO HO. There is no turning back. I would like to thank scented for her ability to enable without really getting caught. It is truly MALINDA WHO IS THE QUEEN OF ENABLING. SHE HAS A TALENT BAR NONE AND HER SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ON. OH YES, I ADMIT I SAID I WOULD NEVER BUY AN FO FROM WSP HA, I PM'ED MALINDA WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS, DID SHE SAY NO I DON'T HAVE ANY, NO THE LIST WAS EXTENSIVE ROFLMAO, DID I ORDER, YES I DID, HOW DO I JUSTIFY IT FREE SHIPPING. DID I ORDER SOME DUPES FROM SOS LAST NIGHT , YES I DID. DID I ORDER FROM SCENT WORKS AGAIN DURING THE SALE YES I DID. AM I AN FO ADDICTED HO, YES I AM. A WOMAN GOT TO HAVE FO'S, COULD SOON BE A REPLACEMENT FOR , DARE I SAY IT MEN OMG DID I REALLY SAY THAT LOL
FO Ho!??! I am laughing so hard I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Be Delicious and Lavender, Cucumber and Sage are not great throwers in soy.

In fact, Solas oils are wonderful scents for soaping - but not very good for soy candles. Some might like the throw being weak but personally I find Solas oils just unsuitable for soy, even at 2oz per pound.

Maybe its the particular oils you've tried Nat.

I've had really good results with the ones I've tried...Kojiki, Samsara & Happy Heart all in CB135 & my soy/pw pillar blend, all at 1 1/2 oz per pound.

I haven't tried the ones you listed & the only one I was disappointed with was Sandalwood Rose but I think that was more to do with the particular jar I was trying out.

Sally

Could be. The Vanilla Plum is OK but hardly "knock your socks off" - know what I mean? I've not tried the ones you mentioned so perhaps I was just unlucky with the selection I got - I have about 6 or 7 here but only find the vanilla plum to throw well.

Oh well - not gonna cry over it, there's a massive range of oils out there and I'm determined to try them ALL!!:P :p

Why oh why....just when I have a little bit of money from Dec. Sales, you all start whispering about Solas again!!!!! I actuallly made some whipped shea with White Tea and Ginger, and it's so lovely. After all the scents I was smellin' in the past week, it's a welcome change.

Now I totally have to go back to Solas and GIVE them more of my money.