ANyone

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made the grubby loafs as well, i didn't use a wick pin, i used an ice pick to make my wick holes, it works fine for that. and i have to agree, how can it be a good seller with no wicks? Unless they using it as a display? What's up with the film strips? :D

Um, well, you may just find someone who is looking for a candle that looks just like that!:undecided Hmm...anyway I was looking at your website and you may want to correct some spelling errors and it would be nice if you added an 'about me' page or at least show and address and phone number on the site. I know myself I would never order from someone who can't put on their site where they are located and also a phone number. Just a thought and my 2 cents!

It looks like there is stuff floating around in your wax??? What are those spots in there?

You can't see the pic's very well on your site at all. Did you use your flash? When you click to make the pic bigger, it's not. I'd sure try to get some better pictures on the site.

Oh my gosh

I have read so many posts on here but I could not stop laughing at this whole thread...the more I read the more I laughed I even started to tear up I was laughing so hard. I am still laughing as I type this LOL

OK I seriously can not stop laughing...the saddest thing though is I know I'm going to go back and read it all again just to laugh some more LOL

Well, it started as humorously bizarre & now leads me to a quote by Albert Einstein:

The difference between stupidity & genius is that genius has its limits.

I love that one. Hasn't this thread exceeded 20 questions? Who communicates spending a whole page asking if everyone wants to see something? Which leads me to another quote: I don't want to hear about the labor pains, just show me the baby.

Susan.

Oh my gosh

I have read so many posts on here but I could not stop laughing at this whole thread...the more I read the more I laughed I even started to tear up I was laughing so hard. I am still laughing as I type this LOL

OK I seriously can not stop laughing...the saddest thing though is I know I'm going to go back and read it all again just to laugh some more LOL

I just read this thread for the first time last night and I was hysterical...I could not stop laughing and not that I was laughing at anyone in particular it is just that this thread has a weird dark humor to it which I'm sure wasn't intentional but thanks for the laugh anyway! :laugh2: