ANyone

Someone needs to resume taking her meds............

Are you guys talking about her??? Her site? I looked at it & its not bad...What is everyone talking about???

You guys have really hurt this girl's feelings. How would feel if someone went to your sites & talked about you like that? I dont understand what you are guys are talking about & laughing about......Can you please explain to me what I am missing?? Please!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read this thread for the first time last night and I was hysterical...I could not stop laughing and not that I was laughing at anyone in particular it is just that this thread has a weird dark humor to it which I'm sure wasn't intentional but thanks for the laugh anyway! :laugh2:

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I did specify that I was not laughing at anyone but just the mood of this thread, it was just kinda funny in a strange way! I never have any intentions of being mean spirited to anyone so if that is how someone felt then I apologize! :o