This just floors me!

you mean its not safe to stick your fingers into hot wax and rub it into your hands???? is that what i have 3rd degree burns on my hands now? wish i would have known this sooner. why don't people ever tell you that hot wax burns?

ok when did common sense go out the window its melted wax. it has a flame. IT WILL BURN YOU.

lol people make me giggle their so silly

I have soy candles and my wax does not get that hot either, I tested it just for my own personal knowledge but I would never encourage anyone to use it as a lotion. And once I blew out one of my candles and my husband went to the jar and he didn't notice it had been lit and turned it upside down and it wasn't very hot at all he just didn't like the smell (baby powder). It was sort of funny. But I agree with such a large amount of oil it could irritate the skin. I would never put that much oil in a custom scented lotion.

JUstt out of curiosity.. what made him want to turn it upside down?

I have soy candles and my wax does not get that hot either, I tested it just for my own personal knowledge but I would never encourage anyone to use it as a lotion. And once I blew out one of my candles and my husband went to the jar and he
didn't notice it had been lit and turned it upside down
and it wasn't very hot at all he just didn't like the smell (baby powder). It was sort of funny. But I agree with such a large amount of oil it could irritate the skin. I would never put that much oil in a custom scented lotion.

Wow, they actually state their candles are the most "pure & natural" candles you can buy...ummm..someone is truly misinformed here, and is doing some major false advertising...they say they use fragrance oils right there on the page, but think they have "pure & natural" candles...sorry, not when you are using fragrance oils and dye...ain't nothing "pure & natural" about them except the soy wax...and that is no longer 'pure & natural' anymore either..it has the fo and dye in it!!! santa eek :eek: