Leather FO

amachs03

I have a local wholesale account bugging me for this one, as it does sell well for her and she's dropped another chandler's line (who carried it) in favor of mine. So I'm in leather-testing purgatory currently.

Anyone have recommendations on a good leather fo that throws, and smells like LEATHER? lol

I use Good Lookin Cowboy by Daystar, and to me it has a very strong leather to me. I was really surprised how well it sold for me the past show season. One reason that sold it was the name, because everybody wanted to know what a good lookin cowboy smelled like. The leather smell seems to really appeal to horse riding type of people.

Pam

Peak's AJ, lol!

I hate this FO with a passion, but yes, it moves. Men love it more than women and we tend to celebrate when men cross some kind of imaginary line that tells them to stay over there while the wife/GF shops.

OK I got to comment on this babe. Yes u do hate this with a passion but I love it cause it helps me get that imaginary line broken down.

We had a guy a couple of months ago stop in our booth and asked if we had leather. We told him that we had sold our last leather candle the previous weekend. He said that was too bad cause he would have bought everything that we had in the scent. Well we said that we would have it available at the next local show we were doing. Lo and behold we make 9 pillars and he shows up. If I remember right he bought 6 of em. The funny part of the whole thing was when he said that he used the candles to drive away chicks that he didn't like. His words not mine. Oh well. If I remember right I think he was still single. :)

OK now the question for you all. When you see potential customers dressed in biker clothes or something to that effect. What would be the first scent come to your mind?

Rockin

Try Texas Candle Supply, www.texascandlesupply.net. They have the best .

I have a local wholesale account bugging me for this one, as it does sell well for her and she's dropped another chandler's line (who carried it) in favor of mine. So I'm in leather-testing purgatory currently.

Anyone have recommendations on a good leather fo that throws, and smells like LEATHER? lol

Greenleaf makes a really nice leather, acutally it is leather mixed with vanilla its called "Leather and Lace" smells really nice and takes the edge off the leather. ;) I renamed it "Biker Chick" for a few of my friends and their wives who ride Harleys.