sorry.. rustic layer pillar

cybersix

Hi, I tryed to make a layer rustic pillar. I attach some photos, could you tell me what do tou think about it?

This is the first time I try. As some of you may remember I make candles with anything I can find around. So I don't even know what kind of waxes where those, their MP..

I don't like this pillar, it is too glossy... so, tell me something about it.

Thanks!:cheesy2:

post-1267-139458379758_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458379764_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458379767_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458379769_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great! If you don't like it being so glossy, you can take a small wire brush to it and make a "designer boutique linen-finish pillar". Wrap it up in clear mylar with a gold metallic cord (an expenisve price tag will make it authentic). :)

Since you don't know about the wax it will be fun to see how it burns...or not. LOL Scented knows that looks aren't all that count.......but your candle looks beautiful....I am loving those shades of blue. Don't be so hard on yourself....you did a great job! Donita

I think it looks great! If you don't like it being so glossy, you can take a small wire brush to it and make a "designer boutique linen-finish pillar". Wrap it up in clear mylar with a gold metallic cord (an expenisve price tag will make it authentic). :)

:shocked2: Sorry, I don't understand what is "clear mylar"!!!!