Ok.. Finally ready for a website critique please!

Bunny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your website is wonderful!! The graphics/colors/logo it all looks great! The only thing that I saw (and I'm no professional so you probably shouldn't even listen to me) was the font for the line "Isn't it time for a little luxury". The font type seems a little off for that line IMHO but it really is a beautiful site and you should be very proud.

Guest EMercier

I like the website. It's very nice. I just went through the basics of the links and all. Didn't quite look at the pictures, but I would like to see some picutures of the other products. I love the name and the consistency of the background on the website. If I could just get off my tail and get a new one!

Oh Bunny - how wonderful!! :) I totally love it! Fun, Funky and Fresh! There is only one thing that I would change - the order of the side bar menu. I know it sounds stupid but it has worked for me - anyway - I suggest putting it more in the order of HOME - WHAT'S NEW - LOTIONS - POTIONS - SOAPS - then the rest. Putting my products first has helped me get more hits on them - well on my old site anyway - I'm still working on getting pictures on mine (Digital camera completely died so I'm having to resort to my cell phone camera :( ). As for professional pictures, try going to a local tech/community college and putting an ad on one of their boards. If you have a "specialty" school (art, design, etc.), all the better. Alot of students would probably do it for cheap (especially if you give them the ok to use the photos in one of their projects) - maybe a few bucks and some free product... it's just an idea though - I've been thinking of doing it, just haven't tried it yet....

Best of luck to you and your new home on the web!

Life & Light!

Tish

OK so I just had to do a little shopping - you know that hair serum stuff is the bomb on that mass of curls for Ashley! She absolutely loves it and the feet soap peppermint is so good!!! Anyhow, thanks for finally getting it up so we can stop running out of stuff!

Debbie

Thanks so much for the comments ya'll!

I definetly plan on getting professional pics done when the pocketbook allows.

Changed a few things on it too, added a soap collection pic on the home page, changed the button order, took the shoppers online button off, added a few more pics. Three more pics and I'll be done! (well, until I add the next items!!) Got the cart working super smooth! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!

And Kaybee... You don't know how much I appreciate your help with that name.. It's so me, I don't understand why I didn't think of it! Thanks girl!

Thanks so much for the comments ya'll!

I definetly plan on getting professional pics done when the pocketbook allows.

Changed a few things on it too, added a soap collection pic on the home page, changed the button order, took the shoppers online button off, added a few more pics. Three more pics and I'll be done! (well, until I add the next items!!) Got the cart working super smooth! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!

And Kaybee... You don't know how much I appreciate your help with that name.. It's so me, I don't understand why I didn't think of it! Thanks girl!

It really is so "you" Bunny! I hope ya sell a ton!

I love your site! You've obviously put a lot of work into it. I've really got to work on mine. I forget where now, but someone you're telling about your ingredients and there's cherry kernAl and apricot kernEl. I don't do B&B so don't know if that's right or a spelling error. :)